[100M+ visits] LuaBearyGood - Programmer, UI-Designer, Game designer

Hello there, we are currently developing an RPG game called “Soul Online”. We are looking for another scripter that can help us to keep up with future updates. Are you currently open ?
If you want to see our game :
https://www.roblox.com/games/4966358055/SOUL-ONLINE-Still-In-Development
Our trailer :

Forum’s post :

Contact me at discord : GenCyc#9949

2 Likes

Added these two new pieces of UI, have a few new games I can add soon too :smiley:

Just a reminder, I still don’t take any job offers

2 Likes

Been practicing my skills in icon design, while i’m not taking commissions, if you have any simple objects you want icons of id be happy to give it a shot for practice!

1 Like

Made this to practice my icon skills, very proud of it!

3 Likes

Re-visited icon making today to learn how to make ‘3D’ icons:

Reminder that im still not for hire for anything including investment, if you have a simple icon you want Id be happy to try and make it for you tho.

2 Likes

What’s your discord, I want to hire you.

can we talk about one thing on discord?
𝗔𝗱𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘅#8411

MeLol
MElOLflAT

Been working on some more abstract art recently

Disclosure these ones are not hand drawn - I ran these through several pre-made modifiers

Reminder that I still don’t take any job offers

4 Likes

I don’t believe Investing is allowed of the DevForum.

That’s what I was thinking.

You may not offer your investing services. I suggest you go to a development discord server

I think its pretty clear I am not offering investment services, I have said several times throughout my portfolio and in the replies that my services are closed and at no point have I ever offered investment through my portfolio.

There are no rules against me showing my past work however, and therefor I am allowed to show projects I have invested in.

1 Like

I thought that the closure of your portfolio was part-time, because a lot of people in the replies were asking for you to invest and it looked like you were offering your services as an investor and that it was only a part-time closure.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

1 Like

I know that you are closed but when you are open, what do you offer as a game designer?

Do you have discord? If so, contact me @ Cityman#0001

Hey, I need your UI design services for an upcoming game. Please contact me Logimite#1015

Very good game developer and UI designer. Without Lua Blox Royale would probably be dead in a ditch right now.

3 Likes

Hi there, are you available for a commission? Do you have Discord?

Hey there, the twitter account representing a simulator I’m working on (@_SweetStudios) has @ you on a work proposition on twitter.

Heya, sorry not currently interested in working for simulators,l without active player based, however I wish you the best of luck with your project!

@stipe_ss, sorry I don’t do commissions, I’m only interested in equity. I also ask that any offers go through the dev forums to keep my discord organised :slight_smile:

Would it be impossible to have you try out the game a little and maybe rethink your decision.