Free UI Designer

About Me :smile:

Hi there! I am offering my services as a Artist. I specialize in UI Design and logo design.

Showcase :framed_picture:

Here is some of my work:

Availability :clock1:

I can work on weekdays and contact you on weekends.

Payment :credit_card:

Prices are negotiable, I accept pay per asset. Robux & Gift Cards are my preferred method.
UI Set + Basic Scripting
Flat-Rate/Cost 400R$/5 USD Of Gift Cards

Logo:
Flat-Rate/Cost 65R$/Gift Cards Not Accepted Unless 4+ Logos Ordered.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum. I’ll give out my discord if required/very interested.
@DeveloperTurtle

Basic Scripting :page_facing_up:

By basic scripting I will do things such as Prompt Purchases, viewport frames (sometimes), Close Button, Notifications, etc…

Cross Platform :desktop_computer:

All UIs are created so they look good on all platforms and I don’t even use dangerous plugins or scripts, I enter the numbers into the properties tab manually so you don’t have to worry about backdoors.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can u animate the logos or no?

2 Likes

Sadly I cannot although as I improve I will try to learn about animating logos!

4 Likes

Has the recent pandemic effected your income? I am happy to announce I now work for free. That is correct, FREE.

1 Like

I am interested. I have PMed you.

Interested, I’d prefer to communicate through Discord. If you could give me that, that’d be great. The current UI’s on my mains group game are pretty disgusting. DM me Asquenn#6595

Sadly at this moment I can only use the devforum.

Temporarily Closed, I apologize if it seems as I ghosted you, my iPad which has my DevForum Account stopped working, but finally I logged into the Devforum account on my laptop successfully.

1 Like

Hello! Are you available now? I’d love to hire you as I am in need of GUI Designer, but can’t pay at the moment. Hope to get a reply back from you soon! :smiley:

Hi!

I am in need of another UI Designer for my game for when my original designer is offline. Do you still work for free? If yes, could you completely scale the guis in my game? (at least let them work for tablet & computer, mobile is probably too hard to scale for)

I can scale for them all, currently I closed my services to focus on Education, but if I have free time Ill contact you.

1 Like

I’m interested and I can offer pay if needed; Add me on discord:
Loomi#6929