[CLOSED] Looking for Logo Designer

SCPF I|I Special Containment Procedures Foundation

About Us

The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization documented by the web-based collaborative-fiction project of the same name. Within the website’s fictional setting, the SCP Foundation is responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCP’s)

Information about our group:
We are a fairly new SCPF that has a small inactive MaD team, currently are launching a temporary site and a new site in the future. I have two very active advanced developers, a Builder and a Scripter. They are the primary developers of our upcoming game.

You can see our group here: SCPF l|l Special Containment Procedures Foundation - Roblox

About The Job

I am looking for someone who can make a original and unique logo that is not too far from the original SCPF logo please contact me for more details.

Artist Expectations:

• Have extensive knowledge about the SCPF Genre in ROBLOX.
  • Be able to provide high quality Assets.
  • Be hard working and ALWAYS follow through with assignment due dates.

Payment:
Payment is negotiable, we are paying around 5,700R$ for all the assets we are looking for. Although the price is still negotiable.

Contact me on Discord Saxon#5778

Comment any questions below

Hello, there! I’m DevTurtle and I am very interested. Message me on the forum if you are interested in my services. Here is my profile: [100R$+] Affordable Logo & UI Designer

I am also going to work on some SCP type logos and if you like them I’ll sell them to you.

Please message me on discord. Thanks!

I am interested, I have a portfolio so message me if you want to see it.

My discord is disabled at the moment for safety reasons, I hope you understand.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.