[100R$] [CLOSED TEMPORARILY] Cheap Blender Icon Artist for hire!

Hey guys! I am Discgoltaco231 and I an offering my services as an icon and thumbnail creator for all sorts of games!

Here is some of my work:

GFX and thumbnails:

Desktop Icons:

ChormeIco
DiscordLogo-removebg-preview
FirefoxIcon-removebg-preview
FileExplorerIcon-removebg-preview
RbxStudioLogo-removebg-preview RobloxLogoNew-removebg-preview
SOTIcon-removebg-preview

Icons in action (yes, I actually use them!)

I specialize in Textures, Lighting, and Neons. A logo like the one as my desktop background would look amazing for your game. And because they are very unique, they definitely will catch people’s eyes!

imagine them as an ad…

My prices are dirt cheap! Only 100 Robux for each logo, and you get to decide all of the design aspects of it!

If you decide to purchase, the logo would be done in at most 2 hours from starting. I am known for being very fast and efficient with my work.

Let me know if you are interested by commenting down below, or by messaging me on discord. Have a great day!

Discord: Discgolftaco231#3244

This hire is closed temporarily because of a surging amount of requests. If you have already sent me a message on discord, you should be waiting in line now. I will open requests back up when I am ready. Sorry for any inconvenience.

7 Likes

100% Recommend @Discgolftaco231, Gave good quatily GFX in a speedy time.

2 Likes

This is so amazing! You should actually increase the price. It feels kind unrealistic lol.

2 Likes

Hey! Im Intrested! Do you think you could make a neon version of this?3218f32f01da04d50c2e6ae24e9c7b9b

2 Likes

I definitely could! PM me whenever you want.

2 Likes

I highly recommend him because he is the only person who has actually produced a high quality GFX that I have met. (I’ve tried to order about 6). He gets it done fast too. It took him roughly 1-2 hours to finish mine while other people will take a few days. Lets not forget the cheap prices. A normal person wants 800 to 1k robux for an ok gfx. He will give you a high quality one for only 100. He really knows what you want and he delivers. In conclusion, best icon artist ive met so far.

2 Likes

Sent fr, I’m R0bl0x10501050#9989.

2 Likes