(11/16) Joining Games Issue (Resolved)

Our game can’t use teleport service either.

2 Likes

Yeah not able to get into my team create either. Going to take a nap and come back when it’s resolved.

2 Likes

Yeah teleport service is being wonky too

1 Like

Updated the topic with more information. Thanks for noting it.

2 Likes

Is there a particular reason for all the general server issues in the last week or so

19 Likes

Why is this becoming such a common occurrence? It’s as if every Friday / weekend now theres an issue, with a few more sporadically thrown in throughout the week.

10 Likes

Well it happens specifically on the weekends so it’s pretty much guaranteed that the traffic is causing problems for them. The real question is why has it been taking so long to upgrade servers. On top of that we have not gotten any concrete reason as to why it is happening even though we are losing income because of it :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Now my game started working again.

2 Likes

Apologies for the wait, engineers have identified the issue and have been able to resolve it.

Thank you all for the help in noting the issue and waiting for a response.

10 Likes

Can confirm a friend of mine postponed an event until today (Friday night) because last Friday we had too many issues. Then tonight we were plagued by issues trying to get a server to come up. Once we got a server up though, we were fine for 2 hours.

Has Roblox outscaled the current QA resources? Plenty of bugs recently.

3 Likes

Apparently my players are still experiencing servers problems as they are still slow for them when trying to join. (Also has happened to me many times through out the past week.) @Nightgaladeld

One of the errors:

5 Likes

Errors came back this morning and engineers online around the clock have resolved it. Thanks for noting it!

3 Likes

I was hoping for a more in-depth explaination, as it’s been a recurring issue for the past 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Roblox is rapidly growing and that kind of thing always happens on high-traffic days. Kids aren’t in school and they want to play Roblox, and I’d imagine Roblox’s servers can’t handle the sudden increase in traffic for some reason.

I’m sure there’s many factors to that problem which is why it keeps happening. I’d imagine it’s not a quick fix and instead requires multiple things to be slowly updated over time.

That’s just my theory

8 Likes

I would agree. I would imagine that Roblox’s infrastructure is still only built for previous traffic days and still needs to be updated. I imagine that they have been in the process of this already but are still unable to cope with the insane amount of players on weekends near holidays.

I look forward to the future where Roblox can be ahead of the ball and not have issues like this.

I like to use the electric grid system as a perfect example of dealing with heavy traffic flow. Have the resources on standby and be able to activate them at a moment’s notice. That being said, I doubt this is as simple as a lack of resources.

5 Likes

I’m having issues logging into studio as well as playing games

4 Likes

I do find it interesting that these issues always appear regional. I’ve found that these problems are only reproduceable by my European players.

1 Like

W R O N G

Everyone has been affected

4 Likes