(11/16) Joining Games Issue (Resolved)

Hey Developers,

Engineers are actively investigating the recent issue where players are unable to join games.

Impacting the following:

• Joining Games
  • Team Create Sessions
  • Teleport Service

Thanks,
Developer Relations Team

40 Likes

We will follow up with more information once the issue has been resolved.

7 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m also having trouble getting into Team Create.

3 Likes

Same here. And I was just about to test a new feature with AIs too.

1 Like

About the recent site issues: any idea if it’s only about joining games (and therefore team create sessions as well)? I’m just hoping this won’t have any impact on development or game play in the aftermath (i.e. uploading assets, backend, HttpService, DataStores, so on).

Impacting team create sessions too, engineers are investigating. Thanks for noting it!

1 Like

Currently impacting team create sessions.

3 Likes

Our game can’t use teleport service either.

2 Likes

Yeah not able to get into my team create either. Going to take a nap and come back when it’s resolved.

2 Likes

Yeah teleport service is being wonky too

1 Like

Updated the topic with more information. Thanks for noting it.

2 Likes

Is there a particular reason for all the general server issues in the last week or so

19 Likes

Why is this becoming such a common occurrence? It’s as if every Friday / weekend now theres an issue, with a few more sporadically thrown in throughout the week.

10 Likes

Well it happens specifically on the weekends so it’s pretty much guaranteed that the traffic is causing problems for them. The real question is why has it been taking so long to upgrade servers. On top of that we have not gotten any concrete reason as to why it is happening even though we are losing income because of it :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Now my game started working again.

2 Likes

Apologies for the wait, engineers have identified the issue and have been able to resolve it.

Thank you all for the help in noting the issue and waiting for a response.

10 Likes

Can confirm a friend of mine postponed an event until today (Friday night) because last Friday we had too many issues. Then tonight we were plagued by issues trying to get a server to come up. Once we got a server up though, we were fine for 2 hours.

Has Roblox outscaled the current QA resources? Plenty of bugs recently.

3 Likes

Apparently my players are still experiencing servers problems as they are still slow for them when trying to join. (Also has happened to me many times through out the past week.) @Nightgaladeld

One of the errors:

5 Likes