(11/16) Joining Games Issue (Resolved)

Errors came back this morning and engineers online around the clock have resolved it. Thanks for noting it!

3 Likes

I was hoping for a more in-depth explaination, as itā€™s been a recurring issue for the past 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Roblox is rapidly growing and that kind of thing always happens on high-traffic days. Kids arenā€™t in school and they want to play Roblox, and Iā€™d imagine Robloxā€™s servers canā€™t handle the sudden increase in traffic for some reason.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s many factors to that problem which is why it keeps happening. Iā€™d imagine itā€™s not a quick fix and instead requires multiple things to be slowly updated over time.

Thatā€™s just my theory

8 Likes

I would agree. I would imagine that Robloxā€™s infrastructure is still only built for previous traffic days and still needs to be updated. I imagine that they have been in the process of this already but are still unable to cope with the insane amount of players on weekends near holidays.

I look forward to the future where Roblox can be ahead of the ball and not have issues like this.

I like to use the electric grid system as a perfect example of dealing with heavy traffic flow. Have the resources on standby and be able to activate them at a momentā€™s notice. That being said, I doubt this is as simple as a lack of resources.

5 Likes

Iā€™m having issues logging into studio as well as playing games

4 Likes

I do find it interesting that these issues always appear regional. Iā€™ve found that these problems are only reproduceable by my European players.

1 Like

W R O N G

Everyone has been affected

4 Likes