[$125 USD] Bigtime Roblox game - hiring experienced scripter

HIRING SCRIPTERS FOR UP AND COMING ROBLOX FOOTBALL GAME

(american football)

About Us

Hi, I am a 1 man show at Dev Blox Inc, a dev group that has pretty much nothing to it’s name. I’ve worked for some pretty big people in the past, and now I figure its time I do my own thing :slight_smile: Not working out tho, considering i have pretty much 0 budget for the projects I want to create. Everything in the following games i have made by myself.

The Team
@MafiaaBear - Builder
@username - Scripter
@MafiaaBear - UI

You can see our progress so far here:
ACTUAL GAME: Football Showdown - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced scripter to script a complete football game. That is the main thing we need. That means draft process, clock stuff, everything that goes into making the football game in itself.

The store and other aspects of the game will be handled elsewhere, all you have to worry about is scripting the football game itself.

THERE IS LITTLE TO NO RISK WITH THIS GAME. It’s development is well known around the community and the better the game is scripted, the longer the game will be in business, and more money goes to you. It will be very easy to spread word about this game too, as it is community driven and there are many roblox football youtubers that will certainly play the game.

Example of our game's build style

NEW STADIUMs

Our game needs a committed scripter that knows what football is and has the capabilities of making a football game. A major bonus would be the scripter being a big football fan ha :expressionless:

Payment

We have a budget of $100-125 USD excluding bonuses, along with 40-60% of all game profits.
40% for scripting the whole game or 50% for continuing with us and offering content updates along the way. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. The probability of this game failing truly is minimal(i can explain more in DMs if you want) so there will be no upfront pay(we’ve been burned many times and that is non negotiable)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FootballSD_
THERE IS A SERVER INV LINK IN THE BIO OF THE TWITTER
Mafia Bear#2488
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can vouch for Mafia’s intense drive and motivation to get this done. He absolutely is developing a strong competitor in the football genre.

1 Like

thank you for the kind reply now i am saying multiple words in order to bump this thread and make more people see this post : P

still on the lookout for a nice cool scripter guy : |

Not only is this extremely hard, but you are only paying 36k robux. This is a wayyy more expensive job, closer to 100-200k+.

Scripting an entire game is no joke. And yes I understand that 40-50% fundings, but who knows how popular the game will get? Just because it doesn’t fail doesn’t mean it will get big.

1 Like

Updated details of the job to include less work. Now only required to make the actual football game itself, stuff like store and customization will not be required.

hello i am interested in work i love soccer and it would be amazing to help make a game of fulboles i am very interested in working on that discord game: ronald_YT # 4379

still looking for someone that wants to script an american football game

Hello!
I’m very interested.

My portfolio can be found here

Sent a friend request! Jayy_N#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.