[125k R$] Looking for Seasoned Builder for Home Store

The position is still open! Feel free to message me on Discord with your portfolio/any questions.

(will close within 3 days)

1 Like

Interested, have added you from zack.#4717

1 Like

I dont like your payment method. As a builder myself, I like to get paid before I turn in the model. If i give you the model before i even get the money whats to stop you from scamming me

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that our payment method worries you. We share your concerns. To avoid loss, we are most comfortable paying after receiving the product. I am more than happy to write up a contract if this soothes any unrest surrounding the payment method.

If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me!

im very uncomfortable with that. if you think about this, it would be highly unrealistic if a builder who has spent weeks on your home store scam you once you pay him out. Im not comfortable with your payment method and in this game its hard to trust people even in DevForum.

You don’t need to post this… this is a post for a job recruitment not a “How comfortable do you feel post.” don’t reply to this either. Just message me if you really want to reply and don’t spam the guys forum

1 Like

Interested i sent friend request.

Necrophosy#0807

1 Like

Hi there, I have many questions which I provided on discord private messages, thank you :).

1 Like

I can do this. I will send you my portfolio on discord.

1 Like

The vast majority of builders expect their payment before handing over the assets they have worked on. Why would the builder scam you if they have spent their time working on your assets? If anything this, payment method is putting the builder at great risk of being scammed.

1 Like

This is a risky transaction method.

My policy is fairer than most as some developers expect a deposit of 25% for example upfront.

Personally, I think that is the wrong method and that you should build the project then show screenshots and screen share to your client. They will then pay you and the developer will give them the project.

This is the way I’d do it and the majority of professional and committed developers.

1 Like

I believe the best way is for the person to test the game, like actual play, before sending the assets over.

I’ve added you on Discord but I’d like to talk about the payment system so it protects both the builder and the commissioner.

1 Like

They could leak the game by remaining in game as well other people joining which could plagiarise the assets they will buy.

My method is the most adequate and I’ll stand by that.

that is a good point there, well hopefully he changes his mind.

Hello Bohors + Yacti,

I understand your worries. If you are interested in the commission, you are more than welcome to DM me and we can negotiate a payment method with the project manager that accommodates your concerns and lands in the middle ground. We are also willing to write up a legally binding contract that ensures payment is received. I hope this helps.

EDIT: Additionally, I have worked with the project manager in the past and he has continued to show dedication to his word and has never failed to pay as he said he would. Proof of this is available in addition to the aforementioned ^^

Interested, added you on discord. SNEK#7069

It’s worth attempting to get this job…

Sent you a request on discord! lily#4000 Is this project is still open?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.