12K for Ring Shop GUI

When a tab is selected then the background color will change from white to the tab color and the border around that tab will be invisible.
I have a currency in my game called rings. I want to have a shop like in twisted murder. I would like the player to be able to buy Pets, Gear, Hats, and More Rings. For Pets I want it to be like the pets in twisted murder where they hover behind the character. I would want Gears to be like normal roblox gears ( Social gears like money bag, sparkler, Game boy type gears, and foods). For hats I want it to equip one hat to the player at a time (Like fedoras, domino crown, Dominuses, Sword pack, any hats) When the player buys sometime with rings then the buy button will become an equip/unequip button. I want only one item can be equipped at a time. I would like this to be done on Saturday. Message me on skype (DevBonnie) If you want to do this!

I can do this.
By the way, do I need to script the GUI or can you do that?

P.S I added you on skype

[quote] I can do this.
By the way, do I need to script the GUI or can you do that?

P.S I added you on skype [/quote]

I would like if you script the gui, I can give you the ring script that I am using too.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.