[12k/yr - 200,000 R$] Builder & 3D Modeler Position [OPEN]

Hey developers! We are stateLink, one of Roblox’s leading development studios for intuitive and realistic roleplay games on the platform. As we continue to grow, we’re looking to bring more hands onto our team.

The Team
@avaa_dev - Program Manager & Creative Director
@ultraaadev - Networks Engineer
@crywink - System Engineer

We are currently looking for:

• A 3D modeler who is proficient in vehicle and real-world design, preferably terrain.
  • A builder with a great drive and attitude whilst also being able to take criticism. (not that we bite)

Our maps are generally big, so optimization is extremely important. We always appreciate developers that are able to keep their building as non-intensive as possible.

You can take a look at one of our most recent projects here: [GUNS!] The White House - Roblox

How do we pay our developers?

We try to pay out developers a minimum of R$200,000. Although that’s generally to be determined based on the developers’ attitude, drive, and time of completion.

If you’re interested, you can contact @avaa_dev on the developer forum or via discord. (discord.gg/usss)

To apply, you must be at least 14 years of age and be available on weekdays and weekends.

14 Likes

We’re still looking for builders/3d modelers!

Feel free to reach out to me via developer forums, or discord through discord.gg/usss / avaa#0001

Looking forward to hearing from one.

All the best,
Ava

1 Like

I’d like to apply once I’m on pc! Is it high or low poly?

Hello! I am Sinox! I just wanted to let you know, I’m very interested in this project, and I’ll drop my portfolio below!

12k USD a year?

30CharactersLong

That’s what I’m wondering as well. Judging by what the post is talking about, I’d assume so.

I am a bit baffled to be honest. The /yr is messing me up. 12k usd a year sounds pretty fair for roblox but then it says 200k robux… I have no idea at this point.

1 Like

I have DM’d you on Discord.
My user is omegalul#3831

You have a choice if you’d rather be paid in USD, or Robux.

Ohhhh, ok. Would there be a way to possibly get paid monthly as apposed to yearly?

Is this position still open? If so, I’ve sent my application

Typically salaries are not paid annually, but monthly. When job adverts post salaries, they post the total per annum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.