[$15 / asset] Hiring Asset Designers °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° [CLOSED]

About the team

expand

I am creating a new game development team, “Fathom,” and I’m looking for asset builders. I am in the middle of creating Fathom’s first project, “Team Tower Defense 2.”

My Portfolio

Space Mining Tycoon - Roblox
Dead Winter - Roblox
Team Tower Defense - Roblox]

The Team (so far)
@charcle - creator

The Game (playable demo)

:star::star: About The Job :star::star:

You will mostly be creating things like towers and monster/creatures for the game.

Here are some examples:

As you can see these assets are very small and simplistic. If you know how to do 3D Mesh modeling that is more than welcome.

Having trouble deciding what to build?

Here’s some things I need for the game:

Towers/Units

• Frost Tower
  • Cannon Tower
  • Magic Tower
  • Fire Tower

Monsters

• Slime Creature
  • Zombie King
  • Ghost
  • Ghost knight
  • Ice Creature
  • Wraith

Also be creative! If you think you’ve got a cool idea that fits the game style, give it a shot! ( ´ ▽ ` )

:gem::gem: Payment :gem::gem:

I am paying $15 USD per asset created. These assets have to be approved by me for you to be payed. You will be payed through Paypal once the asset is completed. There isn’t any limit to how many assets you can make, it is however many you feel like making.

Contact Me

• Here on the forum
    or
  • My Discord: charcle.rblx#4239

Thanks for reading (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

How to join Fathom (optional)

If you are interested in a full time position at Fathom here’s what you can do. If you can consistently produce professional level assets, I will consider giving you a position on Fathom which means a %cut of total revenue the game produces after launch. Of course this is optional and is only for those who are interested in full time work.

1 Like

Do you pay in robux? I may be interested.

1 Like

I definitely pay in robux as well

1 Like

I will be contacting you via devforum later. I’m not at my computer currently.

1 Like

I sent a friend request Toaster#9447

1 Like

Hello! I sent you a FR request on discord @ davidd#9318.
Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] davidiscooI - Experienced Builder / Blender 3D Modeler - Portfolio

These models are so tiny and cute

1 Like

What do you think of this one that I have done so far?:

1 Like

Hello, I’m Interested In working part - time for this because I am kinda busy, But I can do this.

Also, I can work maybe 2h a day for this game. Maybe 3 or 4.

I hope you accept me to work for this game,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.