[150 USD] Hiring a scripter+UI designer to develop a high quality menu {Closed}

Hello everyone, Staticflam here. Currently working on a game known as Hunt and I’m in need of a menu for the game.

Here’s what this commission will require:
-A brief animated logo upon game startup.
-The menu itself will have 4 set backgrounds(these can be decals/a camera position) and will rotate between captures.
-3 Different buttons to press(Play Game, Update Log, and a sort of guide).
-Menu Music that ceases once the player hits “Play Game”.

I’ll go into more depth with you upon being accepted for the job.

Who I’m looking for:

Someone with good scripting knowledge. Intermediate UI design will also be needed. If you’re not going to be 100% committed to completing the commission please refrain from contacting me, as it would be a waste of time for both of us. If you have a portfolio feel free to link it below. It would help immensely.

Payment:

Payment would be $150 USD through paypal upon completion of the work. After being able to view your work(in-game) and test it out the cash will be sent over and afterwards you would send the file.

The absolute best way to contact me would be through my discord - The Lame Potato#0423
If you have any questions/portfolios please feel free to post them below. Thank you for the read and I’m looking forward to working with you!

1 Like

Sent a discord friend request: Captain#1855

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.