150$/15K R$ Graphic Designer for our Group

SCPF l|l Special Containment Procedures Foundation

About Us

The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization documented by the web-based collaborative-fiction project of the same name. Within the website’s fictional setting, the SCP Foundation is responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCP’s)

Information about our group:
We have a SCPF Group that has a little over 100 members and 2 developers with 3+ years of experience. The group is just restarting and we are looking to jump off our feet with lots of ads and sponsors upon games release. Lots of investing is going into this group and all developers are welcome.

You can see our group here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4755211/SCPF-l-l-Special-Containment-Procedures-Foundation#!/about

About The Job

Hello my name I am S_attack I am orchestrating a up and coming SCPF Group and Game(s). We are making a Role Play Site, A Main Facility, and an Application Center. We are looking specifically for a Logo Designer, that can make a custom SCPF logo.

Developer Expectations:

• Have 1-2 Years of Graphic Design Experience
  • When you contact me send your past work/portfolio right away
  • Meet Due dates on time no excuses

More Information:

Upon contacting me if the past work is not professional-Grade work you will be denied right away. You can find more details about the job HERE:S_attack's SCPF I|I Logo Suggestions And References - Google Docs REVEIW THIS INFORMATION BEFORE CONTACTING ME

Current Developers:

@TheCreeperKeeper1 - Lead Developer

Payment:
Our budget for the logos is 150$ USD.

Contact

Discord: Saxon#1000

2 Likes

Interested!

Trophane#8773

Looking forward into it!

I’ve removed the [HIRING] tag from your post–by posting in this category you’re kind of implying that you’re hiring. :stuck_out_tongue:

Added you, I have made graphics design since 2017 and I am still a graphics designer, my designs are all made with hard work and detail, DM me on Discord: Jessie#4550, I added you back.

You should know $150 does not equate to 15k R$ for developers. 15k R$ translates to only 52 dollars. Please up your ROBUX prices.

2 Likes

Hello! I am quite interested in this position. I’ve shot you a friend request, my Discord tag is Inkqo#8185. I am looking forward to working with you! :happy2:

Hello! You can check out my portfolio and get contact info here :slight_smile:

I am interested, please accept my discord friend request and DM me once possible.

Hello, I am very interested! My username is kirisho#5862

Agreement with @EGOTISMS.

$150 USD is equal to around 42k Robux.

please fix that

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.