150K R$ Hiring map maker (will need to model props)

I want the map to be quite exotic and bright in colors such as

these from no mans sky

The map will house 8 bases 150x150 studs in size which players can build on with machines such as these

(someone else is making machines, you will only need to make the map)

The game has PVP and Zombies too so the map should be semi big (but not ridiculously big)
I don’t have an exact size I want atm so we will need to discuss this together
I think it is okay if you use Roblox terrain
The map style should overall be heavily natural because I think it would be cool if it contrasted the semi-high tech machines and weapons players have (although maybe there would be some technology debris to aid in the transition)

Here is the full game idea if you are interested

Communication is kind of important for this project
I think it would be best if we first talk about the map layout, then you make an outline/sketch of how you specifically envision it, and then move on to model the props&build the map

So just to clarify, you will need to make trees and other props (such as crates perhaps) and I’d prefer if you did this through an external 3d modeling software such as blender but using studio is okay too
If you think you might be interested, please add me on discord Acreol#0001

Thanks for reading

8 Likes

I am interested. Added you on discord (My discord: Pixel#0005)

1 Like

I’ve Dmed you.

Me?

Is this still open?

Instead of using blender for small models, would you mind if it was made in studio and then exported and imported back in as a mesh or several meshes?

Huge fan of No Man’s Sky, and would love to become a part of this.

Hello I am interested to join you on this, I have added you on discord and will be looking forward to showing you some examples.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.