[15k+] HIRING BUILDERS, MAP DESIGNERS, AND SCRIPTERS!

Simulation Paradise: Hiring Builders, Map Designers, and Scripters

Studio Information

Simulation Paradise is a ROBLOX Game Studio that releases a variety of different games to meet the community’s utmost satisfaction. Whether it be simulators, roleplays, etc. we are prepared to give you entertainment! We’re super glad you’ve joined our community, and we look forward to seeing you around here!

We’re Hiring!

Builder

The Builder is responsible for designing interior/exterior designs for buildings, 3D modelling of gears and/or in-game benefits or objects, or any other tasks/responsibilities that are requested. We are primarily looking for a low-poly builder.

Job Position Budget: 7,500 robux.

Part Time or Full Time positions available.

Map Designer

The Map Designer is responsible for creating the map for exterior decoration, for example: trees, bushes, mountains, hills, and other different map assets. This position may be included with the Builder position, if the Builder is qualified. We ask that all candidates can use Blender to create these creations.

Job Position Budget: 7,500 robux.

Scripter

The Scripter is responsible for bringing the interactive elements of our games to life. We ask that someone with scripting related to Simulators in any sort of text apply for this position. We do not have specific responsibilities to publicly showcase, but additional information can be disclosed if allowed when employed or holds inquiries.

Job Position Budget: 12,000 robux.

Department Information
@Tropicila - Lead Developer
@xoviqa - Assistant Lead Developer
@YOUBETTEREATMILK aka. TechifyMe - Scripter
@Avys_Solaeter - Builder
@loc1d - Builder

Employment Information

ALL EMPLOYEES OF SIMULATION PARADISE WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A CONTRACT UPON THEIR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE TEAM TO ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF GAME ASSETS AND OTHER CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. WE WILL NOT HIRE ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO OR DOES NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT.

Pay Rate Information

Job Position Budget’s are specifically designed under a “per person” format. We are happy to negotiate a larger or smaller pay rate, but this is what we have to offer at the moment.

How to Apply

Please contact a.#8857 on Discord for more information on how to apply for employment at Simulation Paradise.

6 Likes

I’d like to apply as a builder! My discord is monke​:jack_o_lantern:#4076, I’ve already added you. Hope I can be accepted! :smile:

Alright, good luck!! :slight_smile:

Are you by any chance interested in getting your game localized?

Contact tropicila#4142 in Discord for an answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to apply for builder here, I’ll add your discord. If interested, feel free to add me back!

My Discord: imava#3686

My Portfolio: My Portfolio Link

Hiya! That’s good, hope to see you soon! :smiley:

1 Like

hey id love to be a map designer FUNNIER THAN YOU#3220

Hai! Sounds good, please add tropicila#4142 on Discord. Good luck! :grinning:

i added you please accept it!!

@mastericyfire @martearo | Hey, all are most likely being replied. Thanks for your patience.

I would like to apply for scripter contact me on discord Infrar#3439

Please add tropicila#0001 on Discord.

I have added tropicila#4142 but still no response

Do you by any chance need a music composer?

Contact @Tropicila for an answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya all, just a simple reminder.

~ Please contact a.#8857 on Discord for more information or contact regarding this post.
~ Our job offers are not yet closed, so you still have time to apply.

Once again, good luck! :grinning:

Oh my bad I didn’t read that part! I just added him on discord🙂

Portfolio

jakearmyspecopsolidersingle18#2247

Please check solution. :slight_smile: