About The Job
Cut a long story short we will be needing a Zoo created, essentially a cartoon-styled / low-poly zoo with enclosures to my preference. We can create a plan for you to follow as well as reference photos to help you. You will not need to create any animal meshes, merely buildings, enclosures and kiosks etc. Happy to answer any questions to make this description better.
This would be the start to a long term relationship, we will be needing many other commissions after this including the expansion of such zoo, although this is not the focus for this job.
- The majority of the map should be meshed and modeled on software such as Blender/Cinema4D.
- No free models or work you did not create for this project are to be used, as soon as you use anything that is available to anyone else all agreements will be void.
- We will not be strict with time frame though it will be a requirement to keep me updated at least every few days, we appreciate that you may have other commissions.
“Should have” Traits
- Creativity - you will be given creative freedom for the job, so it is preferable that you consider yourself creative.
- Initiative - work well without needing to be spoon-fed, of course questions are good but it is preferable that you are able to get on with the job yourself.
- Hard-working/Dedicated - we are looking for a dedicated individual who truly cares about commissions they create, and a sort of ‘would I want this myself?’ attitude.
50,000 or 175$ PayPal - Bank transfer or other methods could be arranged.
This is a base agreement and is negotiable.
This also does not include bonuses, if you can truly put our imagination to work we will be considerately more generous.
Message me on the Forum with your Portfolios, I will show more consideration to the applicants who link me places to see for myself.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ONLY HAVE SMALL MODEL EXAMPLES, THIS IS NOT ENOUGH.