Alectfenrir123 | 3D Hard Surface mid-poly modeler

Commissions are Closed!

About Me

Hi! I’m Alectfenrir123 and I’m a 3D hard surface artist & currently at university to study being a games 3D artist! I’ve been on Roblox since 2008 (this account was made in 2010) and have been modeling for a few years now. I work almost purely with meshes and I can make weapons, vehicles, environment props or anything hard surface. I work almost exclusively in the mid-poly workflow, utilizing emerging industry workflows such as implementing face-weighted normals to get better shading for meshes, I also can create PBR textures for your meshes and make them look incredibly realistic for your game or stylized if you prefer. I can also do low poly things if you need! For any kind of model you require I will always ensure the highest quality possible to suit your needs.

Showcase

My Portfolio Pieces

^Work In Progress, Rendered in UE4

Because Roblox is soon supporting PBR in the engine, I may begin creating PBR textures for meshes on request. However this may incur additional charges if the textures are complex.

Availability

I am available virtually everyday, typically more so at night (BST 0). As I have university that can hurt productivity, I will inform beforehand if university is interfering with the work.

Payment

Payment is to be discussed privately. I accept Robux, Limiteds & Paypal. The amount paid is dictated by the complexity of the mesh and personally I prefer doing percentage payments with deposit. My work is commissioned. I generally don’t accept percentage from game revenue payment, sorry! I also have rough estimates and examples on how much I charge a model: (Prices are fully negotiable and the pricing seen below are just rough estimates)

• Low poly, stylized gun model: 1000-3000 R$ Per model
  • Low poly, stylized vehicle: 1000-5000 R$ Per Model
  • Mid-poly Gun model: 5000-10,000 R$ (Example of this would be the Khopesh model seen above)
  • Mid-poly Vehicle Model: 6000-15,000 R$ Per model
  • Mid-poly Realistic gun model: 8000-20,000 R$ Per model
  • Mid-poly Realistic vehicle: 10,000-100,000 R$ (The higher range of the price is assuming you would like a fully made interior too)
  • Simple flat textures: 100-1000 R$ Per texture set
  • Simple textures with baked normal & details: 500-1500 Per Texture set
  • Complex PBR Textures: 2000-7000 R$ Per Texture set

Contact

You can contact me on:
Roblox: https://www.roblox.com/users/7177677/profile
Discord: Alectfenrir#7288

Thanks! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I always loved your work and I greatly appreciate the work you’ve put in for Endling. I hope you see great success someday. :smile:

1 Like

Commissions are open again, will be adding new images on my portfolio within the next week or so!

Commissions are now open! Updated the portfolio to include additional pieces.

1 Like

Updated payment info. Payment in limiteds is now also possible.

Are you able to make realistic gun models and attachments?

1 Like

Absolutely! Realism is what I generally go for.

Commissions are open again! Rough payment estimates are now added.

Commissions open yet again! May be doing soft body stuff soon

Hey, I’m interested in commissioning you for some realistic weapon models.

Let me know if you’re available, Avallachi#0001.

Hello, I’m interested in talking with you regarding a project but your discord doesn’t seem to be working.

Please get back to me @ toocrusty#8479