1917 light tank | World war 1 project

Hey, devs! I’ve learned a lot making this tank took 3 days (or 1) I learned how to make tracks etc. The prototype

prototype

And please note it’s called prototype due to its emptiness on it, there is nothing making it shine that’s why I will be asking you! What should I add to the tank?

“This is a war to end all wars.” - President Woodrow Wilson

2 Likes

that just looks like a weird duck from the side. maybe put the turret in the middle too? and there is so much shine, kind of like mesh weirdnessScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 4.32.32 PM
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 4.32.35 PM
it just kind of looks weird in some spots and too shiny and no scratches and windows and stuff. good job overall though

2 Likes

My guess for that is because I put shade smooth or the metal texture but ill keep that in mind next time. Plus I’m still learning how to make scratches or really don’t know how to

1 Like

it also doesn’t look very accurate

I am aware but I did my best in blender of what I had it is hard to use black and white reference photo b25003dcda288202876460d16c03e84e

1 Like

I think the obvious thing that I’m sure you already know about; The treads are super small

2 Likes

Well either the photo is the reference photo and I did not scale it good

Update: Sadly I might stop doing ww1 tanks because honestly how much it hurts to say it’s hard to do ww1 tanks there is barely any info but ww2 project will make sure there will be a lot. (Thanks for the feedback! do not feel bad you did not contribute to this sad update) Have a good day. KEY WORD : MIGHT