1990s Suburban Home (WIP)

alright! maybe ill try making it a lighter color?

Well done, I like how it looks.

Loving the first photo you posted it looks really good, also the concept of the house being the one you grew up in is actually a creative idea, though as many have said and pointed out it could use a little more detail in the second and third picture. Another thing Iā€™d say is try jazz it up a bit add some details to the walls, rug and also try make your own plant and fridge, just some constructive feedback but it looks good overall.

1 Like

thank you for the feedback! i agree, it needs way more detail haha. once i get everything finished, i might go back and do my own versions of the plant a fridge. i did think they felt kinda out of place with the aesthetic of the house. thanks again!

1 Like

No problem, keep me posted for updates for it, would love to see how it works out.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just had a look at the game itself. If youā€™re interested in visiting the place for yourself, you can do so here:

1 Like

ah totally forgot to add the link! thanks so much for doing this, ill go back and add it in too

1 Like

I joined and stayed in the suburban home for 30 minutes to check it out and. Seeing you remake this house, based off the real life one you grew up in is a very nice concept. I gotta say the 1990ā€™s house details, decorations, layout and materials you included in your house they really make your house stand out. A lot more however if your going for a real life old look i would try making some things old and broken, Iā€™d recommend you add some pieces of broken walls, shelves, cracked ceilings or you could. Just add implement some old textures to, make the house look old since itā€™s! A 1990 house and i would try adding some different kind of details onto the, (Modern Grove Bookcase) as you can see these kind of shelves always have old different kind of details on it such as books, glass cups, picture frame, vase, little statue, plants, ect. You will mostly see these kind of decorations. On other house shelves/bookcase and other little things you plan on adding in the photos above i do believe with.

Old looking textures it will make your house look like, a 1990 home depending on the one you grew up in i donā€™t know it had details! On the shelves but if it did i would try adding simple. Little decor on the shelves as it looks empty, and i know your still adding details on the empty, walls so i donā€™t have to bring that up to your attention! Since you know already know however i like the grey wall tiles you implemented into the kitchen it really has a nice touch to it. Overall aside all of that, you have done a amazing job on your ā€œ 1990ā€™s Suburban Homeā€. I really think youā€™ve did very will remaking the house you grew up in! And it looks like a great home that iā€™ll visit again and see how you have, done to your (WIP) very soon and. I canā€™t wait to see more details your going to include in your home! Soon and the full completed home will have a different details added to, the home in a couple of months or soon. Overall nice job on remaking your home. Itā€™s very well done!!

However i got a question. Do you plan on adding different kind of textures/materials in different rooms such as the 2nd floor you are going to make soon, or are you going to add the concrete material in the 2nd floor with other! Features added to it i just want to know and another thing is the, piano is not anchored i do believe your, trying to make the house feel old and rusty i know that will add a great addition to your place. Overall i donā€™t think thatā€™s suppose to fall apart?

1 Like

thanks so much for spending time to write this! i was thinking about adding old cracks and other things, but i thought since its supposed to be very nostalgic i would make it like i remembered it growing up. there were a few cracks here and there but mostly it was a pretty in shape house. i do plan on adding a 2nd floor. ill have my sisters room and my parents room up there along with a bathroom and my nerdy galaxy themed room haha. its gonna take a while, but i feel like its gonna be worth it. thanks so much for the feedback again!

1 Like

Alright i see itā€™s suppose to be very, nostalgic with the features that was added in the, real life suburban home that you was growing up in. And i see you added the stairs so i know thatā€™s going to be a 2nd floor. With your rooms and bathrooms up there and other little! Details you plan on adding to it however since your going, to make it like you remembered it growing up. In that day i would assume there where a few cracks here, and there on the wall and inside different, rooms overall canā€™t wait to see the final update of. Your suburban home and iā€™ll visit again from time to time to see what you have, added to the home i know itā€™s going to take some time! To make the full shape of the house with little decor. Inside the whole house anyways keep working on, your 1990 suburban home canā€™t wait to see the final. Build very soon and nicely done on your amazing creation!

1 Like