[1k+ member group][OPEN] Hiring Developers for future projects

##WE ARE LOOKING FOR

• Builders and modellers
  • Terrain artists
  • Vehicle programmers
  • Weapon programmers

##PAYMENT
Payment can be negotiated upon acceptance into the team, however we will work off of the following framework:

• Percentage transactions from game passes
  • (Low) One time payout for work, not preferred

Due to the current success of the project, we do not consider “failure” an option. We currently have an extremely active community which is large and expanding - something which you rarely see on these recruitment posts!

##CONTACT
It is best that you contact me on Discord @Tom#2621

I am also available here on the Forum, or on Twitter (tmackintosh3)

##THE GROUP
Founded in 2016, the United Kingdom modern role playing nation accumulated over 60,000 members at the end of 2019. Due to complications surrounding the administration of the group, a new community was created which is looking for new members of the Development Staff to aid the Armed Forces side of the community.

With over 300 active members in the Armed Forces, development has been slow. We would love to expand our development base, so if you think you can help please leave me a DM.

Thank you!

4 Likes

I am interested in the Terrarian Artist position.

1 Like

I think I can help. Also congratulations because I know how much work a group like this can take as I have my own.

1 Like

Let me know if you need a GFX Artist!
Č𝕃σ𝓾𝔱#7661

Are GFX artists a need? If so message me on the DevForum

I am interested in the Builder position if it has not yet been filled.

1 Like

I am interested in doing the terrain work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.