"1M+" just isn't useful

When looking at how many robux you have, 1000000 and 1999999 are entirely different values, but they both show up as “1M”. The amount of error there is practically 100%
I’d like to see 1.9M, or even 1.99M. I’d even prefer 1999K over the current behavior.

This problem also exists in “Sponsored Games” when looking at total bid (where the displayed value is the only data you get)

72 Likes

With sponsored games it also doesn’t show the results of the last run, until you run it again, but then that result doesn’t show when that ends. It’s a mess

14 Likes

Support, this would make it much easier to get an accurate reading of these numbers at a glance.
The problem also applies to the number of visits to a place.

11 Likes

For place visits you can hover over the number on its page to see the exact amount:

I do agree that decimals would be great for all of these though, a la Twitter.

10 Likes

Can you inspect element to see full balance? Is there no official way to see full balance?

1 Like

You just click the robux icon to see it

4 Likes

For Robux yeah, it’s just that the initial number of “1M+” is pretty useless and always requires you to click it if you actually want an accurate reading. We should be able to see a more accurate number with less friction.

On the sponsored games page however, there’s absolutely no way to see the exact number.

bef23276298e2dea5993b1f0db3f7181c823023c.png

2 Likes

This… Seems like an issue. I don’t have anywhere near enough to be afflicted with this, but if I did, I wouldn’t want to have to navigate away, click my balance, then go back a page.

1 Like

What Sharksie said is correct. Would be really easy to create chrome extension that displayed the actual amount too.

Also, there’s this API endpoint: /currency/balance

3 Likes

Agreed, I never liked roblox changing visits from 2481825 to 2M+. Its impractical when I try to look at place visits, plus it 2M+ looks less than the previously said number. Long written out numbers will make the game look like it has more visits.

1 Like

First world problems lol. Surely you can just hover over the price, it will tell you how much you have.

1 Like

Can’t do that with Sponsored advertising stats.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Roblox Plus has this option:

Summary

27740f3a8d6e490ebfe447da80ab11a13f576575.png

3 Likes