[1M+ ROBUX] Bloxy Hills is Hiring Modelers, UI Designers & Scripters

cancelled lol lol lol

4 Likes

Uh this doesn’t looks really fair.
Aswell as this:

You are not in any group with more then 100 members.

Can you explain this?
Also, you can do pay per task?

4 Likes

This forum is definitely very vague. For the amount of the payment (which isn’t huge) we (as developers) are expecting a lot more information on the work we are going to be producing. I am referring to any references we should follow, more information in the team, group, and a lot more.

Please look for other recruitment forums and it might help you into having more developers apply for the position!

1 Like

Indeed. I join groups owned by friends, ones that I support and/or own.

No, unfortunately. I am not comfortable providing payment beforehand or after a task is completed. Sorry if this dampens your depiction of this project.

References for 3D modeling and places that can be found for UI inspiration have been provided. More information and references will be given upon receiving acceptance into the position.

Regarding payment, I have not noticed the lack of money for work. I will definitely work on increasing this amount.

The current team has been established and at the moment only I will be leading the project. I am indeed looking into hiring additional team members within the near future.

Thank you for your opinion and I will definitely work on fixing the disappointing factors!

That… does not help…the point is that the referenced group with supposedly 1 Mil+ members is not in your group tab.

2 Likes

1M+ is the payment, not the amount of group members.

Ah yes, my mistake should have been more clear…even so, the payment together does not infact reach one million.

Edit: Alr, thanks for clairification vvvvvv

It’s a rough estimate. Not an exact.

1 Like

I was going to apply before I saw:

Sorry, this has scam written all over it.

16 Likes

This sounds extremely fishy, 1 million robux is a lot and the Solarsphere Games group has only 4 members. I’m not saying that your lying, I just think it’s extremely odd for such a small group to be paying so much.

6 Likes

Hey!

Sorry to ask, but how exactly do you plan on getting the 1M Robux funds from? As someone who’s interested, it sounds extremely fishy.

You’re not in any groups that could possibly provide that funding so I was wondering where exactly it would come from. Especially if you are going to pay your hired developers after all the work is done and deposited into Studio.

It’s just odd that a group with a couple of members can provide 1M+ in funding for a game.

3 Likes

It would be nice if you provided proof that you have 1 million robux as this is super sketchy. Many rich or famous people don’t have 1 million robux.

Edit:

Why is this? You wont pay after a task is complete because your “uncomfortable”.

3 Likes

When you say you aren’t comfortable with providing payment after a task is completed, it just sounds like a scam to me. Because why would you not pay after a task is completed?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

The best thing for you to do is to pay them once you’ve seen the piece created but NOT imported into Studio or anywhere that you can duplicate and steal it. We’re not accusing you of any malevolent intent, but that’s business.

:pencil2: Sorry avenue, thought this would reply to OP.

2 Likes

Chances this be a scam is 90%. He seems just like a scammer

3 Likes

Like @srauf1 said, this definitely looks like a scam to me. Your basically asking people to one, code, design or build something and insert it into studio. From there, you could copy it and paste it into your game and not pay the person for their work. Plus 1 million robux seems very very unrealistic.

cc @srauf1

I do that a lot accidently lol. I totally get how it could happen.

1 Like

Not 90% it’s 99% usually big pay like this would come with upfront

1 Like

To add onto this little bit from @aven_ue’s post - your profile does not show any source of income, no famous groups, games. Where are you getting the Robux from? If you’ve already got it, how did you get it? It just seems like you’re starting to hire for something you’re not prepared for yet - and you’ve gotten a lot of backlash from it. In my professional opinion, I’d say take some time away from this post/project, regather your stuff, come up with a more suitable price, more believable, dare I say and then try again.

Wishing you luck with your project.
cc @aven_ue

I’ve just done it again haha.

2 Likes

That’s big price. Why there isn’t any document to sign?