1st time doing web design

Hey everyone! This is my first time trying my hand at web design, but I’m a little lost because I’ve never learned programming. Could anyone offer some advice on how to make everything work? I’m really excited to learn and improve. What do you all think of my first page? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

You first need to learn the basics of Html then CSS and finally JavaScript.

Html is pretty easy but can get complicated.

CSS is also easy.

JavaScript is where is gets difficult.

I recommend learning “how to think like a programmer” before starting your journey.

Ps. there’s a difference between a programmer and a coder

2 Likes

Pm if you need help with anything wherever it be coding etc.

coding is easy or programming?

They’re 2 different words but nowadays people use them to mean the same thing. “Scripting”, too. They technically mean something different, but they all mean “writing code”

First thing: Not a place to post web design. Second of all. It can be a lot better. Its quite simple honestly. I like the theme but the alignment is quite poor. The top left “Rich_AmanYT” text is quite big. The options are also quite small and not aligned. Good for a first time I suppose but still could be better. Best thing to do is make the GUI in roblox then try to replicate it. Or use Figma.

check out my other post I made GUI also.

What other posts? Am I suppose to go look for your GUI? Well thats some un neccessary work your telling me for maybe bad or maybe good gui. I can say not good with the one you made now. I like colors you chose but nothing else.

Well I check anyways and well I would say your guis are well… Removing the art they become poor. You just polish your guis with art and thats all. Nothing much in my opinion.

Your page looks good, but it’s too dark, and might not catch people’s attention.