2 am Work Desk build, requesting feedback

Hey! I was up at 2 am and decided to make a work desk, what should I add/improve?

I already posted this, but it did not have good wording/pics so I decided to repost it.

Game link: Desk yes - Roblox

25 Likes

Love it! There’s nothing I would change.

1 Like

I saw the first post. Thanks so much for adding more angles! To be honest… I love it! So good. What software did you use to make it, or did you make it in Studio?

1 Like

Amazing. It’s just perfect. How you could improve it, I do not know.

1 Like

Looks great! I love the detail, especially how you made the keyboard. I would probably add plants or maybe paper in here as it looks a little bit empty. (unless you wanna keep it as it is)

Other than that, it’s really impressing!

1 Like

I made it in studio, haha. Glad you like it!

I knew someone would notice the mouse, haha. Yeah when I get home from work I plan on adding a lot, might make an office building.

1 Like

Something you could add if you wanted was actual food in the vending machine. Would add some cool detail : )

1 Like

I guess I could design an coffee cup and add it with an “hold e” button.

1 Like

It looks great, good job. I agree with @gvories, I would probably add plants, pencils, or desks stuff.

1 Like

I know this is a little late to the discussion, but how did you learn to model this well? I’ve always wanted to learn how to model, but just can’t seem to find a good tutorial.

1 Like

Nice and compact office! Good job.

Personally I would lower the desk height by around 0.2 studs though as that looking from the above angle looks a bit high. Some lighting in the desk room would also be nice since it looks quite dark. (Don’t go crazy on the neon material otherwise it’ll look worse, use transparency on it when it doubt, may improve the neon part and reduce the glow glaring. Just a tip.)

1 Like

This is so cool , i like making small places like this in roblox studio!

1 Like

I thought myself over a span of time.

Classic cubicle, love the style and Dogecoin. Did you use an alphabet pack or something similar to put the words on the surrounding walls?

1 Like

I think you could improve your sleep schedule!

Jokes aside, great build. You could add some other things in it though like other people have said.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah haha, I used the plug-in 3D Letters and then did some scaling.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah my sleep schedule has been off lately haha

1 Like

Sorry for being so late to reply haha, I learned my to model over time by my self messing with all the plugins, studio, and such, I basically thought myself haha, sorry I tried to find a totorial I thought was great but I gave up over time,