2 Player Evolution Tycoon Update Log

Update Log

Version 1.5

• Reverted Roblox Event
    2 Player Evolution Tycoon is no longer running the Metaverse Champions event. Wren’s Winding Willow awarded to players who played 2 Player Evolution Tycoon during the event. Thanks for participating!
  • Performance Changes
    Day-to-day changes being made to increase performance on lower-end devices
  • Bug Fixes
    Some minor bug fixes to make your experience as smooth as possible.

Previous Updates

Version 1.4
  • Metaverse Champions Event!
    2 Player Evolution Tycoon will be participating in the Roblox Official Metaverse Champions event! Check out the game for a new quest in order to receive Wren’s week 4 chest!
  • New Lighting, Music, etc.
    Some new, minor, changes to the game such as fixed lighting (less gloomy, more bright), as well as a new song added to the background.
  • Slight Performance Optimizations
    Going forward, we are looking for some serious performance improvements. For now, some slight changes have been made to enhance your experience as much as possible.
  • Extras
    Group reward points have been shifted from 750 to 1,000.
Version 1.3
  • Crossbow
    A crossbow gamepass has been added, which does 25 damage per hit and is purchasable for 399 Robux from the store.
  • Base Badges
    There are now badges for evolving to the medieval, modern, and sci-fi bases. These are only rewarded if the player reaches that base legitimately, which means you must start from the wooden era and work your way up.
  • Bug Fixes
    Fixed shop endlessly loading after a gamepass purchase, fixed some shop items missing attribute icons
  • Miscellaneous Updates
    Increased pricing for X2 income and +50% faster regen developer products. More information added to the tutorial such as CTF, saving, and checking out the shop.
Version 1.2
  • New Modern Tier
    A new tier has been added to the game! The new base, after medieval and before sci-fi, is a more modern take on a base. With advanced weaponry and modern day technology, this new base adds more content to the game and allows players to progress even further!
  • Saving
    After many requests, we have finally added saving data to the game! You are now able to save what tycoon tier you are on (wooden, medieval, modern, sci-fi). You may reset your data when you are not on a team, and data will be saved automatically. This will only save what base you are on, and will not save progression on that base or how much cash you had.
  • Bug Fixes
    Some bug fixes were published in the recent update, which include but are not limited to: the spawn not being colored on the original base, wrong placement on sci-fi swords, Rthro compatible door sizes, and some other patches.
  • Miscellaneous Updates
    Changes to KOTH capture sound, new invite button to invite your friends, as well as a more eye-catching shop button.
Version 1.1
  • Critical Bug Fixes
    Patched plots breaking not being able to get claimed, three people being on a team, gamepass awarding, a building flaw in the second floor of the wooden base
  • Miscellaneous Updates
    Robux rates for purchases upgraded, initial points adjusted, sci-fi sword prices fixed, adjustments made to how much health duel darkhearts steal from their opponents

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Does this game save progress?
Yes, only your tier will be saved. More information on this can be found below.

I left and rejoined and my progess didn’t save. Why is that?
Saving will only save what tier (wood, medieval, etc.) you’re on, not any specific buttons on that tier. Saving will only go into effect if you start from wood and build up your plot. Joining another player when they’re on a higher tier will not allow you to save their data. In order to load your saved tier, you must join an empty plot.

There is a player hacking in my game, what do I do?
Please gather evidence of the person exploiting and post it in #player-reports in our Discord server. Make sure their name is clearly visible and that they are evidently hacking. You should also use Roblox’s report abuse feature and officially submit a report to Roblox moderation.

I found a bug within the game, what can I do?
Please describe the bug that you have found and provide evidence/replication steps in the #bug-reports channel within our Discord server, or send a private message to @Straphos on the developer forum.

I don’t have a friend to play with, what can I do?
You can either join somebody else’s available plot, or play alone. This game is entirely playable in single player.

How do I work here?
We are not hiring any moderators or developers at this time.

If there is any questions or serious inquiries regarding this game, please send a direct message to @Straphos on the Roblox developer forum.

Thanks for playing,
Code Rainbow Development

8 Likes