2 players hitting at the same time

anyone how do i make it so that 2 players don’t hit at the same time?

what i did was add a target value and whoever gots it first they get cancelled but it’s not working

CLiPs:

https://gyazo.com/d823821fa4f715026efecc81b13b01a5

2 Likes

what is the code, i need it. so i can help

What is the code essay too for no reason

Programming can be a challenging task, especially for beginners who are just starting to learn the ropes. As someone who is well-versed in programming, it can be gratifying to help others who are struggling with an issue. Recently, I had the opportunity to help a person with a programming issue. However, the person who asked for help did not send the code, and it was up to me to request it.

When i saw the post, you explained their issue in video format. They were having trouble with a specific function and were unable to figure out what was causing the problem. While their explanation was thorough, it was difficult for me to help without seeing the code. I asked them to send the code so I could take a look and provide some guidance. However, they responded by thanking me for my offer to help and saying they would try to solve the problem themselves.

At first, I was disappointed that I couldn’t assist them, but I understood their reluctance to share their code. Programming can be a personal and private process, and some people may be hesitant to share their work. Nonetheless, I was still willing to help, and I continued to check in with them periodically to see if they had made any progress.

i sent a gyazo`

Preformatted text

`

I quite don’t get your goal. Are you trying to make it so that when one player punches another player, that another player can’t punch back?

yea sum like that, i jus dont want them getting stuck like the video i showed

You can use a BoolValue object that stores whether or not a player is attacking. If they are and the other player is trying to perform an attack as well, then don’t let them perform the attack.

1 Like