2-Step Verification available to all users

2-Step verification is now available to all users. We encourage all users to protect their accounts with this extra layer of security.

What is 2-Step Verification?

2-Step Verification adds an extra layer of security to your ROBLOX account. In addition to your username and password, you’ll enter a 6-digit security code that ROBLOX sends you via email when you log in from a new device. Since only you have access to your email account, only you will be able to get the security code. It is important you maintain ownership and enable security on your email account.

How can I enable 2-Step Verification on my account?

1. Before enabling 2-Step Verification please make sure the account is verified to the email you would like your log in code to go to.
  2. Go to your Account Settings Security tab.
  3. Click the button that says off on the 2 Step Verification box. It will Turn green and say on.
  4. You now have 2 Step Verification on your account.
    a. You will not get an email until your next log in attempt.

How do I maximize my benefits with 2-Step Verification?

• Do not use the same password for your ROBLOX account that you use for other sites
• Do not click links that you do not know are safe.
• Keep your computer protection up to date.
• Never give out your account information.

More information about 2- Step Verification Can be found in this help article: 2-Step Verification

32 Likes

This is definitely a step in the right direction toward better security. Good job, people who made this happen.

13 Likes

Good job, guys. Step in the right direction, definitely.

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :clap: Awesome sauce!

And not a moment too soon!

But seriously, this is really awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

About time lol