($2000+ usd) trailer animator for hire

About Us

Hi there! We are Roplex Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Animators who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@RoplexYoutube - Head Honcho

About The Job

We are looking for a professional trailer animator to join our team. I want a killer trailer for my game that I can post to my main and second youtube channel (combined 600k subs and 1 million daily views) , I can provide 2 maps and all models for guns/ killstreaks in-game. Need to hire someone who is creative and can get the job done in a fast and professional manner. The game we are building is a first-person shooter. Here are some images of the game so you get an idea.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs only 30 second trailer showcasing the action within the game. this will include players shooting each other and score streaks such as turret and UFO being used.

Payment

We are paying $2000 USD through PayPal ALTHOUGH I am willing to PAY MORE based on portfolio. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or https://forms.gle/xKwoA2d8ncQMNnxP9
You must be 18 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.