2004 Toyota Supra JGTC Advan Eclipse race car

just got done modelling and texturing this car, clocks in at around 50k triangles. first time doing a full on slightly more complicated racing livery and i’m quite happy about the way it turned out

18 Likes

To import to Robles it can only be 10k triangles. It looks great though!

1 Like

Special meshes might be able to have more.

I lowkey would have thought that this was a picture if you hadn’t said that you modeled it. Excellent work dude!

i’ve got to split it up into several parts anyways so it’ll fit below the 10k limit easily no worries ab that

1 Like

Is that a soup bruh? :flushed:

I don’t know how to explain this, but something looks off about it. I think it’s because the car doesn’t have an interior.

The car looks really cool! Although when I first saw the front of the car it kinda reminded me of a Veilside rx7, especially how the headlights look.

yeah it’s still in need of a simple interior, will probz do that today and them toss it into roblox

1 Like

It honestly Looks like something out of an AAA racing game. Looks amazing, only thing would say is to make the windows less tinted. Other than that I can’t wait to see what you do next!

brought it over to roblox with a very basic inside

3 Likes

how?
also the textures seem a little weird here:
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.00.09 PM
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.00.13 PM
its awesome!

yeah something does look off…

bro is that a supra

is that a supra bro?

bro

bro

supra?

4 Likes

Fantastic model! Looks really nice.

afbeelding
it’s the way it is irl

1 Like

alright here are the final ingame shots in roblox in a background i made a while back

2 Likes

Bro I thought that was the model you made stop messing with me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

ah well it’s still roblox after all so i can’t get it to look that real sadly xD. bet i could get pretty close if i were to actually put some effort into rendering it in blender though

1 Like

Yeah, you should make a super cool e :b: ic gamer realistic render sometime. :sunglasses:

whats robles?
genuine question ive never actually heard of it