2014-esque Roblox - a css theme that attempts to restore the legacy website

2014-esque Roblox! now you too can give the roblox site a personality & soul (& pretend to be from that era too)!!!

a css theme for roblox that attempts to transform the current roblox site into ones reminiscent of the legacy site (pre-2015) with lots of assistance from the btroblox extension (yes this theme relies on it)!!

:warning: ropro and rogold extensions are kinda compatible but are not recommended for use with this theme!! they will break things in some way

currently includes:

• 5 different site layouts to choose from
  • every known holiday site theme for both 2013 layouts
  • 2 signup layouts
  • a couple of customizable options
  • logo replacements for everywhere except the devforum
  • absolutely no dark theme support

:bangbang: only currently available on userstyles.world & greasy fork :bangbang:

screenshots:

72 Likes

Awesome! Really freshens everything up again.

4 Likes

Hello. Could there be logo replacement for the initial loading screen when you press play? That doesn’t seem to be skinned for me.

3 Likes

How can I apply this? (yes im dumb)

2 Likes

This looks absolutely awesome and the nostalgia is hitting hard.

Would love to hear more updates on this, and if possible how to set this up in the theme of old Roblox clan groups.

1 Like

you would need the stylus extension, if not, then download it here, and then go to the userstyles.world page, then press “install” then press “install”

2 Likes

Thank you! It worked! I can’t believe I didn’t see the bright glowing “Get Stylus” button…

1 Like

…Not the actual ROBLOX launcher screen. The fake popup that shows when you click play that tells you that Roblox is loading, get ready to play or download it.

oh, I don’t get what you mean at first

Honestly this looks so much like the real deal, this is incredible. I’m using the December 2013 one even tho I first joined in September 2017. Can’t imagine how long this took to do

However, one thing I noticed is that the buttons don’t really seem to have proper alignment
grafik

2 Likes

huh
firefox_RrwaecG1le

what browser are u using? I’m using Firefox

i see why now lol

firefox_Q7GfjFSt43

yep that actually fixed the issue
grafik

Holy Cow, the Nostalgia this is amazing, Ive played all the way back to 2006, This is amazingly accurate and bringing back the memories hardcore.

1 Like

Cool theme! I love the blue bar so much honestly, idk why they changed it if it was so minimal

Pretty cool work, I like it and the customization is great. Is there any way to make the develop page look older too?

updated versions of the signup page lool

1 Like

What a good concept

Sucked that i never heard of Roblox in 2014

Thanks for reliving our memories

1 Like