2019 Fall Accelerator Opportunity

How long will the sign up be around for, and is the accelerator program on a first come first serve basis or do all applications get looked over at the end and then decided?

The program will run 12 weeks.

Hi. I understand that the program itself is 12 weeks what I was trying to figure out when the deadline for signing up is. my apologies if I wasnā€™t clear enough.

1 Like

Sign-ups will run until May 17. I will add this to the OP. Sign-ups are not on a first come first serve basis and all will be reviewed equally after sign-ups close.

2 Likes

Will I be emailed if iā€™ve been accepted?

Yes. We will follow up with applicants via e-mail.

How long will it take for the applications to be reviewed? Sorry if this is already a question.

In a perfect world we would be reaching out to those who make it to the first stage of interviews by the end of May/start of June.

Definitely a worthwhile experience. I would totally apply again if the visa system allowed for it - but unfortunately I must wait another year. Very excited to see the future intern talent, youā€™ll all love it!

1 Like

Hopefully. Just one day, Iā€™ll be able to join in a year. This just bumps up probabilities of becoming an accelerator. Just another chance to meet new and popular developers and have a chance to work with them.

whats the pay

30 characters 30 characters

Only disadvantage to living overseas :sob:

Some of my 3D assets were stolen and published for free on the catalog. Would it be recommend to leave these out?
I have assets that arenā€™t published on the Roblox website, can I provide pictures or would I need some form of proof?

I so badly want to go on this, but I couldnā€™t afford to get there on my current apprenticeship. If only HQ was closer!

Not going to lie, yā€™all had me at "free lunch".
Definitely going to have this in consideration. c:

I am interested in applying but I really wish I could get a rough figure of the kind of money to expect. Itā€™s not to sound greedy or anything like that but Iā€™d like to be able to plan things carefully and being told ā€œpay is enoughā€ is extremely vague. Not to mention other related fees to be taken into consideration like international transactional fees from my bank for either receiving or spending $$$ instead of Ā£Ā£Ā£.

I just want to know how to carefully plan to ensure Iā€™m not stuck out there with no/very little money in a difficult situation. If any previous members that have done the program would be okay with sharing some details feel free to private message me.

Also I kinda wish there was a mega-thread for all participants to provide their experience step to step. That would actually be pretty neat to see or some kind of vlog from someone

Hey by the way! When will the next incubator program start?

1 Like

Any competition for UI Designers?

Awesome! Canā€™t wait to see who gets accepted

Good luck everyone who is applying for Fall Accelerator Opportunity.