2021 High Res Roblox Dev Logo here if you need it

If your a developer like me, which is why your obviously on this website, you’ve probably stressed yourself out trying to find the Newly Refreshed Roblox Logo, not just transparent, but in a high resolution form as well. I have created exactly this and hope to share it with everyone, hoping to ease your stress a little bit! You can find the High Resolution, Transparent Files here → 2021 Roblox Development Transparent Logos - Album on Imgur

8 Likes

But…why does it really matter lol. Not to come off as rude, but does anyone ACTUALLY care what the logo looks like anymore? If it was an issue about the program I could see your point but that just my opinion. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You’re looking at one.

Because the resolution isn’t very high on the original.

I’m going to using using this for many things. :eyes:

6 Likes

That’s not the point my dude. Sorry if I wasn’t clear, but what purpose will this serve you or me in game developing, the whole purpose of Roblox Studio or Dev forum. Is this just so you won’t be annoyed to look at the logo in the program your using? Or do you need the logo in your game or something? I just don’t see a point. Not to be rude or anything.

EDIT: I see you clarified what you meant. Understood now :+1:

Exactly, I have looked everywhere and the best I had found was 400x400, terrible for clothing design, game design, thumbnails, icons, and screen backrounds. So instead of us being limited to 400x400, I decided 2160x2160 & 1080x1080 would help so many users out!

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying. That’s kinda what I was getting at, the point. From a spectators viewpoint it looked like you just wanted us to just make the logo on our screens look a bit more sleek, but now I see your point of view, and yeah I do think this will help some people with clothing or putting the logo in their games. :+1:

1 Like

Does anybody have the latest png of the logo?