2021 Visor ideas

Hey developers!

I came up with 3 new visors to replace the 2019 one that is still on the catalog! Here take a look I would love feed back on the color designs! Also maybe share this with a roblox admin to? Thanks!

One is Dark Blue/Neon Pink, another one is Lighter Blue and White, and the last one is Blue and Black!

28 Likes

I changed the topic category to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations, due to the lack of technical aspects in question.

Looking classy, and simple. Nothing else to add up because they are just retextures.

3 Likes

Thanks! I thought they belonged in the art and designs area.

The pink one looks really nice and would fit since there has not been a pink colored ROBLOX year visor.

4 Likes

That’s one of my favorite ones I came up with to! My second favorite one is the blue and black one!

2 Likes

Last one is best one I think other ones looks almost same with the others you need some more changes like graffiti on visor or new roblox icon maybe but still good job on theese

1 Like

They all honestly look like good visors, but for some reason, the first one seems to appeal to me the most!

3 Likes

Same roblox did not release a pink one so I though pink and dark blue would look nice. Also I like the blue and black one to!

1 Like

Thanks! I just downloaded the image on these to and went into pixlr and colored them in to color for my ideas! they are not real visors and only concepts tho. I messaged a roblox admin with these already so hopefully they noticed and get back to me about it!

2 Likes

I personally agree that the pink one looks the best, I think it may be due to how it’s presented the best too, as the others are just sorta flat colored and not at an angle/dont show shading, It also looks like it’s an actual item rather than a concept drawing, I also think it lends itself to the aesthetic of newer roblox of “Bright, Colorful, And Creative” where as the colors on the other two are either too white, lack contrast, and overall just feel like old roblox, which personally isnt appealing to me

Those are really cool, if roblox uses one of those, I will be 100 percent fine with it. It is a nice neon look you did with the black and pink one.

2 Likes

They look pretty good. The dark blue + black one is a bit too dark making it hard to read the “ROBLOX” text on it.

2 Likes

Oh sorry that’s the way it turned out in the paint program

1 Like

Ya i love the neon pink and dark blue one its my favorite one

1 Like

thx I love the neon pink one its one of my favs :smiley:

1 Like

I like the idea!

I still don’t know if there will even be a new roblox visor.

2 Likes

lets hope there is! I hope it will be neon pink and blue.

1 Like

We are probably going to get this though.

3 Likes

I don’t really like it as much as the visors tho

3 Likes

I’m going to have to agree with most of the people here, I would totally wear the first visor!

3 Likes