2022 Creations Feedback

This is my highlighted (just the images I could find) 2022 creations feedback post.
I haven’t posted in a while either and I’ve made some things that I’ll share for those that want to give feedback on them although, most of these are things that I will not go back on to change.
– read the lines above before commenting tnx

edited 1/6/23
These are not in chronological order and some were modeled in Blender (like some of the trees and cubes) or created up to a year ago.

I have a better list of my creations for those that do not enjoy this wall (its horrific i know): https://amazrobo.carrd.co/

5 Likes

not bad!

the forest map is okay even though its mostly just lighting the rest is pretty simple and bland

the room is okay but its also pretty bland and the random images dont look the best

same for the store not much detail

i do really like the sci-fi hallway though i like the lights and the colors are good

i like the lighting in the next 3 pictures

and the bridge also is mostly just lighting and stuff

i recommend learning blender a little more because that sword is uh… something most of the maps are quite empty and the models are very simple filling up the maps would also be good

anyway there pretty good you seam very good at lighting so take advantage of that again learning blender would also be great you have some great potential!

1 Like

The sword and such is something I made months ago and I have learned a lot since then but I still have more to learn.

For the forest: I try to get 1-2 models and then create an environment and use some blur to distance techniques to make the models stand out as my goal is to present the creation in the most simple form.

1 Like