20-30k+ ROBUX a month | Hiring Professional GFX | Magical Kingdom | CLOSED

20k what? Please be more precise like 20K R$ or just 20K ($).

2 Likes

You need to have a PORTFOLIO to have a chance of being hired as I see many people aren’t giving me one.

1 Like

If you think im good enough to apply as builder 1 then contact me in Discord or on DevForum
Discord - shertown#8169

2 Likes

Hello! I would love to work on this exciting project I have 3 years experience in building low poly builds and I am a very good team worker and can finish very quick my discord is A1.2trappy#4996 I will send my portfolio and some of my best low poly

Can’t wait to speak!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in the GFX position, I added you in discord! I’ll give my portfolio there!

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in the scripter position. I’ve added you on discord. My portfolio:[OPEN] Ampy_7 | Scripter/Programmer Portfolio

1 Like

They said 20K+ Robux , you haven’t read title fully !?

1 Like

Hey! I am very interested in the GFX position! I friended you on discord.

1 Like

I am interested in the UI. I haven’t made UI for a year, but I have user Photoshop for a year, and that’s where I make my UI.

1 Like

I am interested in the sound design spot. I will not be available for a long time though. Logimite#1015

1 Like

I am extremely interested in the GFX role. Take a look at my portfolio, I shot you a friend request on discord. I’m ShoLux#2554. [For hire] GFX Artist for hire

1 Like

Hello, I have added you on discord. I am interested in the scripting position. I have around 2 years of experience, here is my portfolio. My discord is LinconJames#3876

1 Like

ATTENTION

From now on you need to go to the discord server YGphvT2 then fill out the application.

1 Like

All jobs still open, but we have multiple applicants for each job so psot your best work in our server!

1 Like

We still have applications open for around 24 hours!

Join the discord server to apply!

1 Like

Hey, I can make the cartoony GUI, you can see my portafolio also

1 Like

Hey! I would love to take the role as animator! My Portfolio is here:Roblox Gameplay Animator || KING
My discord: KingTrolling#2815

1 Like

Please join the discord server as I am not friending people tight now.

1 Like

I am extremely interested in this opportunity as the second scripter.

Please contact me at Thxxrns#0001 for more info and a portfolio!!

I am available anytime.

1 Like

As I said, I am not contacting people, you will have to join the discord sweeper.

1 Like