Roblox Gameplay Animator || KING

My Commission Is Closed
My Commission is Open! :point_left:

New Update of 2/26/2021
(TOS)

Howdy! My name is KingTrolling, with an alias known as KillerPool. Welcome to my Animation portfolio! I’ve been on Roblox for 7 years, previously using another account known as CoolDarthVader007, and I’ve been developing for 6 years (Since 2017). I have worked for Adventure Games, (a game content creator Flamingo created a video upon) and Springville, with many pet and animal animations up to a total of 50! And numerous commissions, special thanks to @Shift4D Who built me up to who I am today, and @TechSpectrum who guided through my journey of becoming an animator. These hardship and practice shaped me what as a proficient animator ready to join you!

More to come in future

:tophat:Gameplay Animations

Bear Animation Set

Soccer

Run Cycle

Sword Slam

Knight Running

Horse Animations

Puppy Walk Cycle

Bee Animations

Tornado kick combat Animations

Archer Animations

Axe swing Animations

Realistic Push Animations

Scarecrow Animation Set

Piglet Animation Set

Payment
*Payments ARE negotiable! Accepting Paypal [15-25 USD]/Robux [or robux equivalent]! You can DM me what you’d prefer to pay and we can work it out through there :grin:

FAQ
Q: Do you work well with a team?
A: Yes! I am a team player, a great communicator and a friendly developer! So I do consider myself someone who work well with a team.

Q: Do you accept percentage?
A: Not currently, however, that is a subject to change, if the project interestes me, then maybe!

New rules of 11/25/2020
TOS (Must Read)

If you hire me, you must charge 40% upfront first.
Payment will not be given back if you commissioned me already.
I will allow any changes sent under 36 hours without charges.

You may contact me here on Devforum, or you can do discord, which is KingTrolling#2815
Thank you for reading through my portfolio, Adios! :wave:!

23 Likes

Hes really good and has done quite a few animations for me already, I highly recommend him!

1 Like

a very reliable guy who does quality work

2 Likes

I’d love to hire you, but your Discord tag is wrong.

Noctarius#6131 is mine.

1 Like

I sent a fr, Noctarius! KingTrolling#2815

1 Like

I ordered some animations from him, and he delivered extremely quickly and was willing to constantly make improvements based on my suggestions. Overall, a very flexible and high-quality dev.

1 Like

Haha, thank you! I was just doing my job. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So far from what I’ve seen, your work is incredible, I can’t believe you did my animations I needed in such a short time. Anyways thank yo for the animations and I hope you keep the good work up!

1 Like

Great at learning and adapting, listens to feedback and can make changes accordingly provided you give good feedback on what you need and you’ll get what you ask for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vouch! This dude is absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Never gave me a functional animation I needed at the time. Then never responded to my discord messages after I paid him $35.

Delivered me quality animations! Really recommend this dude!

1 Like

I am reopening my commission, feel free to order!

1 Like

New Rules set, Please read them before commissioning me. Thank you.

Regards
King

1 Like

Just finished Commissions for @dxsidi Really fun experience messing with the animations!
My commissions are still open for anyone interested!

Regards
-King

2 Likes

Extremely reliable guy, delivered my animations quickly without any problems. Highly recommended.

Extremely reliable and high quality. Would recommend!

Amazing animator! Strongly recommend :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Reminder: Think Before Contacting Me

1. Have I read the TOS and agreed with it
  2. Do I have clear Instructions of What is Needed
  3. Am I ready to follow the TOS After the Commission Negotiation is Finalized.
1 Like

Revamping the Portfolio Very Soon.
I will be strictly following the ToS after this.
Stay tuned.