22 Free Game Ideas (Might add 1 idea every day until 100)

are these ideas open source cause it is very good idea for system 66/

It isn’t patented lol just change the name

2 Likes

You should sell game ideas! But if you do. you’ll need more detail and maybe more. then. 1 game. idea? because you can make. big roux from this!

1 Like

Yeah, you can use them however you’d like! A lot of people seem to like the System 66 idea lol

1 Like

oh god imagine like 5 copies of this game.

I’m going to be making and game where your in an neighbour hood and you. craft “stuff” maybe I will make but idk yet

That’s because it’s so creative!

1 Like

Very helpful resource. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks, idea guy.

1 Like

You’re welcome, meteor guy. :slight_smile:

Definitely not Roblox prodigy.

Anyways thanks for the ideas.

Haha, yeah, not gonna lie, it is just Roblox Prodigy.

O god if it is roblox prodigy I’m gonna cry cus I left prodigy since i was to old but this wont have a age restriction.

Great Game ideas, maybe in the future when I become an advanced scripter ill try making these :+1:

1 Like

The only problem that is stopping me from creating system 66 is burning out and I can’t make a reloading animation for gun

Manipulating map : throws a literal meteor from space and I think I am going to work on this elemental vs ghoul because :

1. A custom gun system isn’t easy stuff
  2. The gameplay seems much more enjoyable just think of the person you are fighting and then literally takes part of the ground and throws it at you
    3.ill add a dodging system
  3. The only problem I always face when making games are burning out

I am not a good builder or a animator and I have 4 robux so I can’t hire anyone to help me I mostly ask my friends if they can make me a animation but some of them have exams now and so I am alone

But nevertheless this element vs ghoul idea is super cool and NO MATTER WHAT
I am not quitting on the game its just too cool

1 Like

i’m kinda working on a game on Roblox that has never ever been one before , but I will not tell you

I’d love to try it out once it’s done :grin:
I am always looking for quality games of roblox

Im making system 66 and im new to game developing. On my old account i was making a game but that acc got deleted of roblox and all my robux was gone. I didnt give up and made a new acc(this one) and tried developing. The only bad thing is i dont know how to animate nor build and i have no robux. rip

1 Like

Same with me, although I don’t plan on giving up

1 Like

@blazepowerroblox @interlunr I have the funding and I also have the influence to make the game. Maybe if we worked together on the game, we could make it work and split the profit. What do you guys thing, because we can make System 66 work :slight_smile:

2 Likes