22 Free Game Ideas (Might add 1 idea every day until 100)

Here is a list of game ideas that I’ll probably never make myself :slight_smile: I’ll probably add more game ideas here, so if you need any inspirations/ideas, feel free to come back to this post whenever you want. You can also use these ideas if you’d like and if you are going to use one, please let me know so I can help you with ideas, suggestions, and feedback (you don’t have to if you don’t want to tho lol).

Anyways, here it is:

1. Party Jam! (Simulator)
    Party to earn money which you can then use to buy new ways to party and customization for your Party House.

2. Motor Manic/Mania (Simulator/Action)
    Drive to earn a currency which you can then use to upgrade your vehicle and purchase new vehicles. There are also many different zones with lots of structures and NPCs to run over and destroy. In doing this, you can earn a currency, level up, etc.

3. [insert name] (Fighting/Action/Strategy)
    Assemble your team and defend against enemies. Your team consists of a Hero and an army. Additionally, players will also have the ability to attack, use special power-ups, and rest. This game is level-based and as players progress through the game, new Worlds can be unlocked, bringing more enemies, allies, features, and fun.

4. CRASH! (Action/PvP/Strategy)
    Upgrade and unlock vehicles to compete against other players. The objective of the game is to destroy your opponent(s) vehicle by ramming into them and/or using weapons attached to your vehicle. You would then earn coins in order to upgrade your vehicle and stats, purchase new vehicles and attachments, etc. There could also be different game modes such as: 1v1, 2v2, 4v4, and FFA, just to name a few.

5. Rocket Rumble/Blast Off! (RPG/Simulator/Adventure)
    Collect materials to power your rocket-ship. Players each have their own rocket-ship which they can use to blast off into space. They must first, however, collect materials located throughout the planet they’re on. There would be many unique items with different ways of getting them (such as killing enemies, mining, fishing, etc.), making the game less repetitive and more fun. Once players have enough materials, they can navigate upwards toward the next planet while having to dodge many obstacles along the way.

6. Ghost Hunters (Multiplayer/Strategy/Action)
    There are two opposing teams: Ghosts and Hunters. The hunters must try to capture the Ghosts and the Ghosts must try to not get captured by the Hunters. Additionally, the Hunters will also have special equipments designed for hunting and capturing Ghosts like sticky bombs that slows down any Ghosts that walk on it. For the Ghosts, they will have special abilities they can use to their advantage such as blinding the Hunters, etc.

7. Big Battle (Multiplayer/Action/Fighting)
    Inspired by Minecraft’s Hunger Games, in this game, players gather loot to battle against others in a giant battle royale-style map. All players start in a random part of the map. When the game starts, players can then move and gather weapons, armor, items, and adventure throughout the map. During this time, players can also attack and kill each other. After a certain amount of time, all remaining players are transported to a small battle arena where they must fight until only one remain.

8. Coin Craze! (Multiplayer/Arcade)
    There are two teams. One team must collect coins, while the other team must try and touch the “coin collecting” players to eliminate them. Coins are scattered around maze-like maps and the “coin collecting” team has to collect them all to win. If the other team eliminates all of the coin collectors, they win. There are also power-ups that can spawn around the map which the coin collecting team can use to help them.

9. Ecomaster (Tycoon/Strategy/Sandbox)
    Build your own ecosystem by creating land, planting plants, adding animals, etc. There should also be a challenge in which your ecosystem must be balanced.

10. Museum Tycoon (Tycoon)
    Construct and manage your own Museum. In this game, your objective is to attract visitors by obtaining different things to display. To obtain items, players would have to go on adventures, sort of like you are Indiana Jones. You can also customize your museum to make it stand out from the others.

11. Prodimon (RPG/Adventure/Educational/Multiplayer)
    Adventure a fantasy dimension known as the Prodiverse as a Prodimon and battle against others. The Prodiverse is filled with many vast lands, unique characters, interesting items, awesome Prodimons and so much more. The battle system would be similar to Pokémon, however, to attack/use an ability, you must answer a question. There would be different question categories that the player can choose such as Math, Spelling, History, Science, Trivia etc. If players answer the question correctly, the attack hits, however, if they get it wrong, they miss. Basically, think of this game as Pokémon but instead, you’re the Pokémon (Prodimon) and to land your attacks, you must answer a random question correctly. There would be more to the game of course, but that is the basic description of it.

12. Elemental Arena (RPG/PvP/MOBA/Action)
    The ultimate clash between 4 Elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind. Choose your side and battle against the other Elementals. Each Element has their own base/area and unique abilities. The objective is simple: Obtain the Elemental Core (located in the middle of the Arena) and return it to your base. Sounds easy, however, that won’t be possible without first adventuring, collecting, and fighting. The Arena is a giant fantasy map with many different regions and areas. Along with fighting other elementals, players must also kill other neutral monsters scattered around the Arena. Additionally, there is also an Element system: Fire > Earth > Wind > Water > Fire… Fire is strong against Earth, but weak against Water. Earth is strong against Wind, but weak against Fire. Wind is strong against Water, but weak against Earth. Water is strong against Fire, but weak against Wind.

13. System 66/Hacked (FPS/Multiplayer/Action)
    An FPS where players can use hacks. And yes, hacks like aim bot, wall hacks, etc. Basically, every player would have 3 hacks they can equip and use in game. To balance the game a little, each hack should have a cool-down timer. This game would take place in futuristic/cyberpunk maps and the objective is to install a chip onto the opponents’ system. Once the chip is installed, the opponents’ lose (opposing team can uninstall chip).

14. [insert name] (FPS/Multiplayer/Action)
    In this FPS, there are two teams: Elementals and Ghouls. The Elementals must plant a special seed, while the Ghouls must stop the Elementals by killing them. The Elementals have element powers (fire, water, etc.) and the Ghouls should also have special abilities. What should make this game different is the ability to manipulate the map/surroundings.

15. Crazy Brawl/Beatdown (Multiplayer/PvP)
    A free-for-all combat game where you use random items as your weapon. Find different items such as books, baseball bats, chairs, balls, swords, guns, etc. around the map and use them to attack other players. This game would also be focused around movement; sliding, wall running/jumping, grappling hooks, etc. Overall, this game would just be a crazy mess, and I think that’s what would make it really fun.

16. Speed Rush (Action/Survival)
    Parkour through different maps and obstacles by running, jumping, sliding, etc. This game should be fast-paced with many more movement-based mechanics such as wall running/jumping. There could be unique obstacles such as portals, jump pads, etc. There should also be a lot of levels/maps with different difficulties. This game would be perfect for speedruns.

17. Comicards (Multiplayer/Card)
    A multiplayer trading card game. The main objective of this game is to… well, there isn’t really an objective. You just collect cards to flex on others (lol). To obtain cards, players can: open packs, trade with others, directly purchase them from the global market, etc. Every card would have a worth/value and there could be leaderboards with the top inventory values, most cards, etc.

18. Treasure Dive (Simulator/Adventure)
    In this simulator, players dive underwater and collect items/loot to sell for money. Be careful though, you can’t stay underwater forever. Once you are out of air, you will start to lose health and any item you’ve collected. This is where money comes in handy. Money can be used to upgrade your air tank (more air = longer duration underwater) and flippers (faster movement underwater). There could also be other cool features like submarines and power-ups just to name a few.

19. Trapped In Abyss (Multiplayer/Mystery/Strategy)
    A strategic mystery game where players must cooperate and figure out how to escape the Abyss. The “Abyss” is a series of “escape room” type of levels. Each player would have a different ability/power that is crucial to progress through levels. Thus, everybody must team up and work together as a team.

20. Infected Warzone/Humans vs Zombies (Action/Multiplayer/FPS)
    In this FPS game, there are two teams: Zombies and Humans. Zombies must try and infect the Humans, meanwhile the Humans must try and survive until the clock runs down. The Humans get money overtime which they can use to buy new weapons, upgrade their base, etc. They can also get money from killing the Zombies. On the other hand, the Zombies have special abilities/perks they can use to help them infect the Humans and win.

21. Through Dimensions (Multiplayer/Racing/Action)
    A multiplayer racing game. In this game, the objective is pretty simple: race others to try and be the first to cross the finish line. There should be portals that lead to different dimensions and change each players’ ride. For example, there could be a dinosaur/prehistoric portal and it would change each players’ “ride” to a Pterodactyl.

22. [insert name] (Strategy/Simulation)
    Inspired by Dragon City, the point of this game is to collect monsters and fight other players. Players would have their own base that they can customize and build habitats, breeding areas, etc. on. To obtain monsters, there should be a shop where players can directly purchase different monsters eggs and/or breed them in the breeding area(s). Additionally, this game should have a Campaign and Arena. In Campaign, players fight bots and it gets progressively harder the further level it is. In the Arena, players battle against other players to rank up.

93 Likes

Honestly these types of resources are really helpful and should be made more! Thanks!

17 Likes

I’m glad you like it! I’ll definitely be posting more game ideas when I come up with some. Also, if I do end up making another list, should there be fewer game ideas but with more in-depth descriptions or more game ideas but with shorter and to-the-point descriptions?

3 Likes

Ecomaster
Very interesting

4 Likes

Any other ideas like Valorant or CS:GO type? I really like the Ghost and Hunters one.
Sorry I’m braindead at the moment so can’t think of anything

1 Like

Here’s some ideas like Valorant/CS:GO that I just came up with:

• System 66/Hacked (FPS/Multiplayer/Action)
    An FPS where players can use hacks. And yes, hacks like aim bot, wall hacks, etc. Basically, every player would have 3 hacks they can equip and use in game. To balance the game a little, each hack should have a cool-down timer. This game would take place in futuristic/cyberpunk maps and the objective is to install a chip onto the opponents’ system. Once the chip is installed, the opponents’ lose (opposing team can uninstall chip).

• [insert name] (FPS/Multiplayer/Action)
    In this FPS, there are two teams: Elementals and Ghouls. The Elementals must plant a special seed, while the Ghouls must stop the Elementals by killing them. The Elementals have element powers (fire, water, etc.) and the Ghouls should also have special abilities. What should make this game different is the ability to manipulate the map/surroundings.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! These will work

1 Like

I really liked System 66 since its very creative but what if someone actually installed hacks people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

Oh, that’s true. Maybe add an anti-hack/cheat system that prevents actual hacks?

1 Like

Alright, thanks
got it
do you think each character should have their own set of hacks?

Or should these hacks be like abilities and u find them on the ground and redeem them?

I was thinking it would be like abilities that you can unlock and equip, but I’m still not 100% set on that. It could definitely be where each character has their own set of hacks, but some characters might be more overpowered/used than the others so you would need a lot of balancing to do. Now, tbh, I didn’t think about abilities that you would pick up but I could also see that working.

Overall, I’m not really sure since there’s a lot of ways it could work.

1 Like

Yea, if it were abilities that you could pick up then there would be more gunfire than the use of abilities bcs if you went to go pick one up you would just be gunned down. Thanks!

1 Like

That hacking fps game would actually be super fun if someone made it.

1 Like

im making it lol

probably gonna name it Malware

it’s just that means we are gonna be competitors <:)

i am going to change how system 66 works basically : instead of planting chips you have to plant a bomb at the enemy’s base and they have to find it and stop it from blowing up and yes , the bomber team will try and protecc

lol so basically like csgo or valorant

Well techinxally yes but you can place the bomb anywhere in the map i am working on my custom gun system and hope that
Your’s work out too. the hardest in my opinion is the bomb system i guess i am still a novice scripter and only plan to get like 500-1000 players concurrent so its ATLEAST fun and players dont leave cause of loneliness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

500-1000 players concurrent is a lot. You can make a lot of money and have a good base with 200-400.

1 Like

oh, well 200-400 it is then i guess