24kGraphic | Building/GFX Portfolio

(I DONT DO GFX ANYMORE)

About Me

Hey there! My user is Canenero and I’m a builder/modeler! I specialize in all sorts of styles such as low, mid, and high poly buildings alongside 3d art and blender. I’ve been building for over 3 years now and it’s been a passion of mine since the beginning of my development career. I’m still willing to learn and enhance my skills.

Showcase

I will occasionally update my work. You can also check out my showcases here:

My Latest

Dining Restaurant (IHOP)

Mainstreet Buildings

Summit Hotels V9

Swix Cafe

2Fort Inspiration (FPS MAP)

Other Work

Underwater Dining

Kecai revamp - some assets were not made by me

My Past Work

Showcases
Low Poly Island

Rundown House/Graveyard

Loa Hotels

Game Link - Loa Resort V2 (Paid Access) - Roblox

Pet Defense Tycoon

VCHS High School

Game Link - Highschool Roleplay [V4 VERSION] 🍎🏫 - Roblox

Calma Hotels Build

Bank Tycoon

Dunkin Queen Bakery

Boardwalk Training Center

Availability

My times are pretty flexible. I get most of my work done during the holidays. Just hit me up with a dm and I’ll let you know.

Payment

Building prices are always negotiable and will vary depending on size and quality.

I do accept USD (PayPal)

Group funds and gamepasses/t-shirts are considered. You must pay a 30% tax fee if you are using the gamepass method. I sometimes do down payments for large projects, but not all the time.

Small changes won’t be charged, but any additional work will be. I try to make things simple as possible, so just communicate.

Contact

Discord - canenero#8605
Forum - @canenero3d
Twitter - @canenero3d

and yeah ;D

44 Likes

Amazing graphics and builds there! Keep up the good work! :wink:

3 Likes

Amazing! Keep the good work up!

2 Likes

Vouch for 24kGraphic, have hired him in the past and has done great work, once he’s on his roll he can generally get builds done pretty fast, currently got him working on another project.

4 Likes

Dropped you a friend request: morgan.#2727

2 Likes

Amazing work! Love the Low Poly style!

2 Likes

I’m really digging the neon and purple hue.

2 Likes

what is the price for your builds? i cant seem to find it

24KGraphic is probably one of the best builders ForestlyGames has hired. Winning developer of the month, they truly have shown to be extremely reliable, flexible, and considerate for other people. High quality work as well, all within a short period of time. He has a very great character and I hope his future commissioners feel the same way.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

disc request sent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request on Discord

1 Like