[25k-200k R$] Hiring Anime Style UI Artist

About Us

A bit of background about myself, I am a programmer who is looking to create a RPG Style game based on a popular anime. I have been programming professionally on the platform for 2 years and programming as a passion for 6+. I have worked for multiple large games with the most recent being Anime Fighting Simulator which I am currently a programmer for. Some other titles include World Seed, my own project, Blox No Hero 2, Kimetsu Online, Time Travel Adventures and many more.

About The Job

I am looking for someone who is talented and has experience designing and creating Anime Styled game UI. We are not looking for someone to program it, just design/create it. The game is an RPG style game and will have quite a few UI components needed.

Deadline wise there is no set deadline however we would LIKE the UI to be completed in roughly 1-2 weeks, however if you meet our style we are willing to be flexible with that.

Payment

I am willing to pay anywhere from 25k to 200k in DevExable Robux depending on the quality and speed of the UI. This would be the payment for the entire games UI.

Contact Us

You can contact me through discord at: Jayy#9644 on twitter: @Legitmanp or through the DevForums.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Have you got any reference pictures on the specific anime style you’re after?

Of course! The game Shinobi Life 2 which recently released has captured the rough style of what I would want.

1 Like

I can do this UI no problem! I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus.

I can UI design, and do simple UI scripts, but nothing complicated, if you are interested please reply, I won’t send a fr as of right now because of your requirements.

Edit: will be sending you a friend request

You can view my work here: [OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

Keep in mind this only showcases a tiny portion of my work, I can provide more examples.

If ya are interested in my style contact me at GodRot#7834.

1 Like

I’m Interested! Zoxian#7341 Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

I’ll heavily consider this, as I feel like my quality, style, and work pace is up to your standards.

Hello! I am interested in the UI position.
A friend request by me has been sent.

My discord: zander;;#2567

Would be worth looking through my portfolio then, I’m confident that I can make a UI that is similar (if not, better): [CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio

If interested, contact me through discord: NabeelPlays#0051

Heya! This seems like a great project, and I’d love to help out. I have not done this exact style before, but I can 100% adapt and be creative with it. I sent you a friend request on Discord (LEV#0001) and I’d love to work out the details and so on with you.

Portfolio: [FOR HIRE] Professional User Interface (UI) Designer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.