(25k+ Per Asset) Hiring A Long Term Map Builder (CLOSED)

About Me

Hello, my name is Lucid_Reese. I’m an aspiring game developer hoping to finally release a high-quality game.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional builder. I expect high-quality maps that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are required; progress should be sent daily (or every few days, I understand people are busy) to the developmental server.
The theme that we’re looking to achieve is Laser Tag/Sci-Fi.

Important: YOU MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO, WEBSITE OR SOME WAY TO SHOWCASE YOUR PREVIOUS WORK. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED FOR THE JOB.

Payment

I prefer to pay per asset. The starting price is 25k+ :robux_gold:, I will pay more depending on the complexity, size, level of detail required etc. All robux will be paid out via group funds.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: LucidReese#0170
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you by any chance tell us what style you’d like? Low-Poly? Realistic?

4 Likes

Never mind, I’ve found what style you request, my bad.

4 Likes

I am interested! I sent a friend request on discord.

2 Likes

I am highly interested. I added you on discord :slight_smile: I am Marcus#3951

2 Likes

I’m a builder who creates high quality assets within a low-mid poly style, I think I might have some stuff that’s right up your street.

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, and my user is Squidzyee#8896. I also have a Twitter page you can look at with additional images.

I am rather interested in this job. The sci-fi genre its one of my speciality. I’ve send a friend request with the id: DrDarkEssence#4118

1 Like

Good luck to the person who gets the job :smiley: Btw SpectacleMarcus Is Really Good! :smiley:

1 Like

I am rather interested.

Here is my portfolio.

I have added you on Discord (juno#7957).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.