Squidzyee - Building Portfolio

squid2 SQUIDZYEE - UPDATED PORTFOLIO

Greetings Developers,
My name is Fin and I have been building on Roblox for around 2-3 years. I am currently 15 years old as of writing this post and I have great ambitions to make it far on this platform utilising my current skills and talents in building for other people.

I can work on most projects, but I like to stay within my own distinct style I have been able to create. Some examples of projects that I WON’T work on include:

• Military and SCPF
  • Political groups or RoNations

I can work for up to 2-3 hours on most days on builds, and I am in the GMT Timezone.

Work Examples

Commissioned

These buildings have been created for @RyeJamRed

Both of these builds I have made are Cafes which were used for respective smaller groups back in 2019

Personal Creations

Payments

For all commissions, I accept reasonable fees, either paid in Robux or GBP/USD. I use PayPal for real-world transactions. Serious offers only for business purposes please!

Generally speaking, I would consider a serious offer to be around $100 or so at a minimum in equation to the Developer Exchange rate. Send me your offer and I’ll see if I can complete it. I don’t have any set prices for commissions.

Contact

You can contact me through one of the following methods. I am most likely to respond on Twitter or DevForum. I sometimes reply on Discord.

16 Likes

Ah, his previous portfolio was marvellous, and he has a lot of potential from the start.
He has his own style where you won’t find anywhere else, if you want something like this, better start making the paperwork and hire him!

3 Likes

Strongly recommend. Great guy and experienced developer.

2 Likes

I can vouch for his services,

everything that comes out of his studio is handmade with pride and time.

10/10

4 Likes

Very kindhearted person, super easy to work with. HIGHLY recommend. Great work, 10/10! :smiley:

4 Likes

Can vouch for this! Excellent worker, very respectful, gets the job done.

Hit him up if he’s available.

2 Likes

I’ve updated my portfolio with a lot more examples of my recent works, and I’ve also polished it a little bit. I may accept some commissions but it’s not guaranteed.

Nice portfolio! I really like your work

1 Like

Your low-poly stuff is fire you should 100% get a job for low-poly map design

1 Like

Very nice work indeed! Your builds are wonderful, highly recommend this guy

1 Like

I added you on Discord via RookPvPz#8960

1 Like

100% vouch!!!

Me and him are in a team together and his deliveries are very fast, he usually meets way way way before the deadline. He creates quality assets in a timely manner. He commits a lot to it to, a very dedicated person. I’m pretty sure he stayed up all night one-time making assets.

He’s an amazing guy & builder.

He deserves your money!

3 Likes