[$28K USD / yr] Adopt Me is hiring Player Support Representatives

As someone who has done jobs like this for a while now, it would be foolish to pass up a perfect opportunity.

4 Likes

This may sound silly, but is there a method of contact you choose over another when reaching out to the people you are interested in interviewing? I’m asking because I have applied and have had my phone’s ringer on blast, hoping not to miss a call and constantly checking emails. Is there one way I should expect to be contacted if I am an eligible candidate?

2 Likes

We respond via email, we only respond to successful candidates at the moment because of the high volume of application (60+ as of today).

7 Likes

Understandable. Thanks for replying!

2 Likes

The pay is kinda low considering you label this as a “full time job”. The average full time job in america is 50K or more.

Its a great opportunity however the average hours for jobs in america is around 40 so people would not be able to make a living off this without have multiple other jobs that cut into sleep and this job and may reduce productivity etc. I do understand that this is a “somewhat” easy job compared to your programming or modeling jobs.

Just a thought.

3 Likes

This is about on par with what a customer service representative would be paid. You are stating an average, that’s not the minimum.

Lots of locations could easily live well with this pay. The good thing is that there is an option to be remote so you don’t have to live in highly expensive areas.

4 Likes

I worked at walmart for my minimum wage job and I can definitely vouch that this is not terrible for what you’re tasked with doing.

The only thing i find odd is the requirement for full-time: this job seems more of an opportunity for people who need a part-time side project to pay the bills, especially when looking for previous experience.

1 Like

Just sent in my application! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s valid but we’d rather have 1 x Full Time person at 40h average than 2 x Part Time people at 20h average. Less people to manage and they’re more integrated into the team as ‘full team members’. But this is certainly an option to consider for the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.