DreamCraft is hiring full-time Player Support Representatives.
Location: Remote, work from home (or in-office at Roblox HQ, San Mateo, California, US)
Salary: $28,000 USD / yr (paid monthly)
About Adopt Me:
Adopt Me! is the record-breaking #1 concurrent player count game on Roblox (WR: 640,000+ players online at once), delivering a best-in-class social pet adoption experience to our community of over 24 Million monthly active players. Adopt Me features an in-depth housing and avatar editor, a strong trading economy and vibrant social community - plus lots of very cute pets to take care of.
About our games studio:
DreamCraft is the studio behind Adopt Me. At the time of writing our team includes 17 diverse and talented full-time team members working in-office or remotely across the world. We’re looking for candidates who are skilled, experienced, and want to help make Adopt Me and future game projects even bigger and even better.
From a current Team Adopt Me Player Support Representative:
Being a Player Support Representative for Adopt Me lets me get paid to have a huge positive impact on young players every week - we resolve genuine issues and make people smile. I enjoy a warm company culture with flexible hours that fit around my life, and this is a great jumping point into the games industry. I have agency to improve things, to make things better for the whole team.
- A diverse team full of creative, talented people. Learn and share knowledge, do great work whilst making friends and having fun.
- LGBTQIA+, POC / BAME, neuroatypical and disability friendly working environment. We have a zero tolerance policy for transphobia, sexism, racism and other forms of discrimination.
- Be a part of a growing independent video game studio with a hugely successful game, a place where talented people are empowered to do their best work in sustainable long term jobs. We want you to be happy and work here for many years!
- Competitive pay, with company benefits like healthcare coming in 2020. We encourage team members to take time off and take care of their physical and mental health. We try our best to avoid crunch - we want to be a zero burnout studio
- Opportunities to grow and to lead, to have significant impact on our products and to meaningfully contribute to our direction as a team and a company.
- “Full-time” roles averaging 40 hours per week - work your own hours from anywhere in the world, fit your work around your life (whilst still doing your best work).
- Help create or support something that adds genuine value to the lives of millions of real people across the world.
- The opportunity to build something ambitious, to raise the bar, to break records and be a part of one of the most innovative studios on the Roblox platform.
- Be curious, want to improve yourself and others
- Care deeply about our mission of creating best-in-class game content that kids will remember long into adulthood
- Take ownership of projects and be willing to lead
- Empathize deeply with others and believe our games can be vessels for social good
PLAYER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - ADOPT ME - FULL-TIME - REMOTE (OR IN OFFICE, SAN MATEO, CA, US)
- Work as part of a flexible shift pattern (40hrs per week average) helping to provide round-the-clock player support for Adopt Me!
- Respond to incoming text-based tickets from players helping them resolve issues in a fast and friendly manner
- Use in-game and external tools to help detect the cause of complex player problems
- File bugs with reproducible steps, and test new game content for quality
- Give feedback on ways to improve the Player Support pipeline to the Player Support Team Lead
- 1+ years work experience in a Customer-facing role
- Enough technical knowledge to be able to reproduce and file bugs in game
- Professionalism and empathy, especially when dealing with customers who may be young, less technologically capable, neurodiverse, or not fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work full-time (estimated 40 hours a week)
- Able to work shift patterns as coordinated with the Player Support Team Lead
- Strong grasp of the English language (we work in English)
- Experience playing Adopt Me!, familiarity with the systems and community
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing platforms
- Experience with game or software testing, QA or bug resolution
- Experience working with young people and parents
- Understanding of Discord
- Spanish speakers, especially those that know Mexican dialects, are preferred.
- Pay is $28,000 USD / yr
You must be 18 or older to apply. To apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PLAYER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE” and include a copy of your CV / Resume, and a brief overview (cover letter) of why you want to work at DreamCraft.