[2D Art] Feedback of my first 2d art

Hi, I am @Wolsait
This is my first digital drawing, where it should improve, reviews that can help me improve my drawings.
Wolsait Logo

22 Likes

WOW. This is great! I can’t believe this is your first artwork :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! It is incredible to draw, the inspiration was a lot :smile:

2 Likes

Drawing is a ton of fun (at least for me :yum:) Was this something you came up with or did you have a reference?

I really like it, tho the eyes are a little creepy. :eyes:

reference of my skin, although only the clothes were, the rest was in the catalog
but if it was something that came to mind for drawing, a new logo

1 Like

haha, really no, i am learning to shade the characters

I think that was what creepy haha

Not gonna lie. If that was your first drawing… :scream: AMAZING
If I would create my frist 2d Drawing it would look much worse.
I wish you good look on future projects!

Thanks, Amazing it is incredible to draw, and more digital

1 Like

Really nice work! Do much better than my first piece of digital art.

Thanks, the truth is it took me hours to draw and paint it
so if it was a great job

2 Likes

I’d recommend slapping on a watermark to make sure peeps dont steal it and claim it as their work though ^.

Well it’s a start, but the head is far too big compared to the body even for the cartoony style you seem to be going for. It also kinda looks like you started drawing a semi-3D head at the bottom, then changed your mind because of the issues that’d cause with the hair. I’d also maybe shrink the eyes, as they come off as a bit creepy due to how big they are, and the coloring also makes them seem kind of hollow, like there’s no eyes there at all.

Could use some improving, but it’s about average for a starting artist.

1 Like

thanks, my style is like an exaggerated body, i will take all the suggestions and start working those problems, thanks!

yes i will immediately!
(30 Chars)

It looks good! And it feels good.

If you scale the eyes smaller and remove the shading on the eyes and it looks pretty nice!

Hey! I really like your art and I am wondering if you would be happening to be taking commissions.

i have good comments regarding my art, so I made the decision to start only by making avatar icons.
thanks for comment!