2D character graphic art

Hello! I am still very new to digital art and was hoping for some feedback on some of my first 2D gfx I have made. Please be detailed on what I should improve on, I don’t mind criticism as long as it is constructive. x

Also, do you think I am ready for paid commissions? Or should I wait and improve my art for a bit longer?

Here they are:

Thank you for your time :revolving_hearts:

25 Likes

this looks amazing, good job!!

2 Likes

Looks great! For paid commissions, i think you should improve for about a week. Many people will want a more experienced designers. But keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

I really love your style. Your use of shading is really good! I do think you could improve a bit, for example, the chef hat on the girl looks weird:

It shouldn’t have that many bumps.
Here is a real chef hat as reference:
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 10.30.28 AM
The third picture, the boys arm looks really stiff and tense:

Other than that I think you have amazing potential!

2 Likes

Thank you for this! It helped a lot, I will try to improve these :two_hearts:

1 Like

I am fliping…
You are AMAZING!
Keep doing your work, since you are Awesome!
At the moment you are the BEST of all of the Designs I saw!

1 Like

Wow! Thank you, it means a lot. (: :heartbeat:

Okay so, I added you on Discord as Arziio#4953
If we could discuss a little bit?

Sure! I accepted, DM me what you would like to discuss.

It was actually really good, nice work! Keep it up!!
\

1 Like

Hey!

I’m loving the pastel effect each of these have, giving them a nice character and raw feel.

Great work!

1 Like

Your drawings are good!!

30chars

1 Like

Really nice work, if I wanted to be picky I’d say the hand in the last image is in a bit of an unnatural position. No hate though, I love these. :shamrock:

1 Like

I love your style im getting cutesy vibes maybe work on the hair more to make it look more natural

1 Like

This is in the wrong catagory. It belongs in the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations as it’s just seeking general feedback.

1 Like

The detail is AMAZING! I’m very impressed; you even took the time to add stray hairs on the characters!image image
Your art is very wonderful, and I can’t wait to see what you do next!

1 Like

ah, sorry my bad. I will fix it.

Thank you very much! I will put more updates on what I’ve made in the future. :heart:

1 Like

how much per drawing
30 characters

DM me on either the dev forum - @avxocado or discord - scarlett#7834
We can discuss there. :+1: