2D Entertainment - Game Development Group - Hiring

Hi, I’m SBTechh, I’m Co-Creator just started development group: 2D Entertainment, we are looking 3 people who are willing to join for our upcoming game, Obby Tycoon.

We will need 2 scripters and 1 builder. The scripters and builders WILL be paid (Further discussion needed after you get the position).

In order to get a chance to enter your best work and my Lead Developer, TechRampage and I will take a look at your work, after you’re chosen we will discuss your jobs.

The Team

@SBTechh - GFX
TechRampage - Lead Developer

@username - Builder
@username - Scripter 1
@username - Scripter 2

Good luck!

• SBTechh

(Contact info: SBTechh#8734

1 Like

You also get a custom made uniform made for you!

Hello, you forgot to add you’r contact in the post like Discord or Roblox devforum messages,just to let you know.

I’m interested! :smiley:
Here’s my Portfolio ; Elizwill - GFX Artist, Builder, Story Writer & 3D Modeler | Portfolio

You can contact me here on…
The Developer Forum using @Elizwill
My Discord using @Team_Infinity#1617
My Patreon using @Team_Infinity
My Roblox using Elizwill

Got any rough guidelines on payment?

Well I’m thinking 3000 for builder and 5000 for scripting, but that’s not final

That is not 10-20 dollars. It sounds like there will be lots of work, so if that’s all the upfront you can give a % in addition would be nice

1 Like

Well like I said before we haven’t come up with the final pay, but once we decide the people, then we discuss fair pay

1 Like

While unoriginality isn’t entirely a deal breaker, it certainly raises red flags especially when the compensation is a low amount.

Unoriginal

Doesn’t sound reassuring, regardless best of luck to you and your team.

1 Like