2D graphics review

Hello, this is kind of a brief preview of my portfolio to come, but before I do anything, it’d be nice to get some feedback from the community!

• Excellent
  • Good
  • Okay
  • Mediocre
  • Questionable

0 voters

I was planning to price each one at 25 Robux.
@xstns
@mrfergie
@RobloxLNX
These aren’t my property of the names, I used them because I loved the games. Not to copy a game.

1 Like

Any other questions, feel free to reply below, or suggestions!

They’re aesthetically pleasing but it looks like it uses the same font as every other cartoon-style UI/graphics I see on here

3 Likes

When I make my portfolio, I’ll add another font + logo.

1 Like

@TrickyTunamers
May I have feedback on why my stuff is mediocre.

The provided images came out really well and definitely are great graphics. But they lack variety in their presentation. I would strive to find ways to make graphics that don’t have identical fonts, layouts, etc and show that you can meet various styles.

The first one is clearly the best because it has background and the others look kinda empty in comparison. But everything still looks good tho.

I said mediocre because its literally just: Text + 2 Strokes + Clipping Mask
I also said good because they’re decent & you have potential with this.

However, I’d reduce your logos to maybe 10-15 Robux.

I price mine at 25-75.

Recently, I’ve seen a lot of topics here showcasing their 2D logos and they all looked the same, just different text, colours and images, I think there should be something unique and creative in art, that’s what people like and honestly, in these 2D Graphics there’s nothing unique and creative because there’s already something like 10 people already making this kind of art and they all look the same.
The art itself isn’t bad, but there’s nothing creative and different from what other people do, which is something that makes it terrible.

2 Likes