2D New Character Art

Any feedback?

11 Likes

Woahhhh, I really can’t find any flaws in the design! Excellent job there. Wish I could design like you. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Looks really good! If anything, the dominus could be a bit lighter to match your shirt as it does in the picture.

1 Like

Wow, I really like it! I would make the shirt and the hats which are yellow to be a bit brighter, since they are really bright on the avatar but the drawing is a bit darker. Also maybe add the logo on the shirt and add the pumpkin faces on the dominus, but beside that it’s an amazing design!

1 Like

maybe you could add more details to it to make it look better?

The style don’t require a lot details, and i don’t see where add it

Great work!

Here’s some feedback:
Make the crown bigger and more prominent. I barely noticed it because it blended in to the character. Second, make sure the scythe stays within the bounds of the picture. Right now it is partly missing.

Wonderful work! I wish you well in your continued drawing :happy3:

Not bad, not good either but decent.
I think you could improve your colouring choices better, since a few of the colours dosent match well with the rest. Looks of the lineart is average, but you can try to make it look more dynamic.(notably with the horns of your avatar)
Lastly, make sure the shading fits well. The way you shade looks random and unbearable.
However, keep up with your work!